27th October 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

hello,

i'm Anmol. i have been applied for staff selection commission lower division clerk but i'm still waiting for call later.

can u tell me what time it will be come in my address or Email ID.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  2. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  3. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  4. What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?
  5. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  6. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  7. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  8. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released?
  9. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  10. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  11. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  12. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  13. Call letter for LOWER DIVISION CLERK in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  15. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  16. Details about staff selection commission 10+2 level? -- [New]
  17. Which entrance exams are conducted for job after 12th?
  18. When will the DEO and LDC exam result be published? Details about the exam?
15th November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

hi sir,This is kamla prasad patel from Allahabad.Please tell me,about the list of rejected candidates of ldc exams and how can know about this list please tell me what is the way.
15th November 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

Hi, I am Vardhman and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 20th November.

Earliest Reply will be appreciated

Ravi Shankar
15th November 2011, 02:39 PM

[[email protected];]Hi, I am Deepak Kumar Rawat and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 31st October.
15th November 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi, I am Vardhman and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 31st October.

Vardhman !!
id 51123252726
my call letter my name parul
15th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

parul

Re: Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk

I have not received call letter for LDC & DEO Examination and my registration no is 51123252726 Please send me call letter.
15th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i siman lata
I have not received call letter for the POST of LDC & DEO Examination HAll Ticket Please Send my call letter E- Mail ID [email protected]
16th November 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me admit card of LDC [email protected]
16th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my call letter for LDC Examination. Sir i request plz send my admit card.

Muhmmad Salman
17th November 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Call letter for LOWER DIVISION CLERK in SSC
Hi this is sanjay S/o Sh subhash chander ( [email protected]) Reg.No (51120874042) DOB-01-06-87
31Oct ka DEO ka paper hai ki nahi aur hai to mera call letter kyu nahi aya please mera call letter meri. Please send it to me on my id
17th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi am surendra beniwal from bhadra dist hanumangarh i have not received any admit card of ssc exam sir plz infom me about the admit card of ssc ldc exam on my number 9782682282
19th November 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send my call letter
name RAJESH KUMAR
DOB-26-08-88
FARRUKHABAD
20th November 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hi,my naame is Hansa Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk exam going to be held on 4 dec.my registraton no is 51122080270
20th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for LDC but i did not receive my call letter.
20th November 2011, 03:59 PM

Dear Sir,
I havnt Recieve call laetter for ssc lower LDC clerk so plz sir send me calling that time.
22nd November 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have not received call letter for LDC & DEO Examination and my registration no is 51202487876. Please send me call letter.
This is my email id [email protected] and my mobile no is 7799667887.
22nd November 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am santosh rawat and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk (10 2) and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 4th dec

santosh rawat !!
[email protected] mob: 9768413341

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/awaiting-call-letter-staff-selection-commission-lower-divison-clerk-47835.html#ixzz1eR4z0IRt
22nd November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SSC DATA ENTRY OPERATOR CALL LETTER TILL NOW. NAME -AVINASH KUMAR JHA, FATHER'S NAME - NARENDRA KUMAR JHA
22nd November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

My name is L.Durgaprasad iam applying for DEO&LDC posts but still iam not recieved any call letter for exam so plz check it send me letter as early as possible
22nd November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting for hallticket in my google id [email protected] and call to my phone num 9696145312 ple just send
23rd November 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

There is only few days left for the examination of the Deo/LDC at when we got the roll no. Please help us.
24th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my call letter of Data Entry Operator Please send my call letter to my id.
[email protected]

Thanks!
24th November 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am harsh kumar and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 4th december.plz send my roll no & call letter on my e-mail id [email protected]

harsh!!
24th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my call letter for the exam to be held on 4th dec 2011 for the post of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clarke. Kindly request you to send me the call letter on my email address [email protected].
25th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have not recive my call letter of LDC exam in ssc so plz send me my call letter shortly at my address.
Ravi kumar
vill po -mundehra
p.s -jaitpur
dist - ambedkar nagar
state - up
pin code -224125
26th November 2011, 12:40 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hi, I am Vardhman and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 31st October.

Vardhman !!
Dear Friend,
The examination for if you have not got the call letter you can down lode the call letter from official website of Staff Selection Commission.

The online call letter are available in the website before one week the examination. So don't take if the call letter do not reach your home then download your call letter.

Best Wishes....
26th November 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Debjit Mal I am applying for lower division clerk but admit card is not comes to my address so please send me admit card to my e mail id [email protected]
26th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

my self sukhveer singh sagar i,am apllied for lower divisional celerk,i am wating my call letter
26th November 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have not received call letter for LDC & DEO examination in SSC. Plz send it before 1st dec 2011 at my address-
Jagriti Bera
99 bidhu bhushan sengupta road
behala chowrasta kolkata- 700034
26th November 2011, 02:17 PM
ladu ram

sir,
i have not recive my call letter of LDC exam in ssc so plz send me my call letter shortly at my address.
surendra kumar
v.p.o-pallu
dist - hanumangarh
state - rajasthan
pin code 335524

my e-mail id is [email protected]
26th November 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

you can visit www.sscncr.org and from there you can download your call latter by putting your details
27th November 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I have not received call latter for LDC examination and my registration no. is 51123024979. please send me call latter.
27th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m shantanu sharma,stiil now i didn't get my call letter ,nd exam is scheduled on 4th december, pls kindly send it to my Email Id [email protected]
28th November 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. this is madhudev from vijayawada (A.P).. i applied for ldc but i didn't receive any call letter from ssc.. but my Examination date is 04-12-2011.. How can i get the call letter.. plz reply me... [email protected]
28th November 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nasir Ali Jaipur Rajasthan
your admit card will loss
28th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my LDC examination call letter . kindly, send me the LDC call letter Thanking you
yours sincerely
vivek pandey
email ID- [email protected]
Mob. no. 9706973534
28th November 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How can we get call letter? We can download it online or we can get it just by speed post only...?
29th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Raman kumar, i have not received call letter pf ldc.my registration-id 51127079464.
29th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Dinesh and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 04 December 2011

DINESH
29th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i have sent a applocatiom for staff selection thtough post but not yet received hall ticket
30th November 2011, 12:27 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

possibly there may be some reasons behind this. either you have done anymistake in form filling or your admit card is lost. so please contact the required authorities by any means and request for your admit card. if available on net. print it then you can sit in the exam with that duplicate admit card.
Thanks
30th November 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i cant recive me (pushpendra kumar) & my brother(surya kiran kahar) call letter pls sent our call letter in my email id.
my email id is [email protected]
Thanks
30th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Priti and I have been applied for Staff Selection Commission DEO and I am still awaiting for the call letter for the exam since the exam is on 04 December 2011. My registration No.: 51200328205, email id: [email protected]

PRITI
30th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have not got my call letter LDC exam that is to be held on 04 dec. Please send me duplicate call letter to my e-mail .My e-mail is [email protected]
30th November 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the call letter for the post of lower divisiobn clerk exam held on 4 th december 2011
30th November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Vardhman !!
i dont have receve call letter for ssc exam for ldc clerk so request for send me call letter as early as possible
30th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am not found call letter staff selection commission lower division clerk . please send my e-mail id [email protected]
30th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

my ssc ldc paper is to held on 4th or 11th dec. but i have not got my admission ticket what should i do sir.. . . my email id is [email protected]
1st December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam its neha i haue not my admit card for ldc plsss attach on my mail address
[email protected]
1st December 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I ALREADY APPLIED IN SSC ONLINE REGISTRATION TILL NOW I DIDN'T RECEIVED MY ADMIT CARD SO KINDLY PLEASE SEND ME ON THIS ADDRESS: 11-3-115 NEW MALLAPALLY FOOTBALL GROUND HYDERABAD-01 SAME FOR MY BROTHER ....MY NAME;MOHD ABDUL MAJEED & MOHD ABDUL HAMEED ONLY TWO DAYS ARE LEFT FOR EXAM...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?