21st April 2012, 07:40 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Details About AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR Nagarajan View Post
Hi sir,
I am NAGARAJAN. I have completed Diploma in civil engineering in Alagappa polytechnic in Tamilnadu. Now i am in Oman. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards

KR NAGARAJAN.
00 968 92130557
AMIE

The Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) is a professional certification given by Institution of Engineers (India).

The qualification can be earned by passing Section A, Project Work and Section B examination of the Institution.

If an applicant passes both sections of the examination, he or she becomes an Associate of the Institution of Engineers (AIE).

The Indian Ministry of Human Resource Development considers this qualification is equivalent to a degree in engineering. AIE was earlier Grad IE (Bachelor's degree of Institituion).

Government of India in continuation to its earlier recognition, has recognised passing of sections A and B examinations as revised, conducted by The Institution of Engineers (India), as equivalent to bachelor's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering of the recognised universities in India and has notified in the gazette of India, Part I, Section I, dated February 11, 2006.

Eligibility

A student who has passed 12th or Equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% marks in each subject is eligible to appear for AMIE (Non Diploma) -Technician

A student who has passed Diploma examinations are Eligible to appear for AMIE (Diploma Scheme)-Senior Technician

REGARDS
VINAGA
22nd April 2012, 01:05 AM
indu_sarabhai

For ST / T membership, the applicants from India and Nepal have to pay Rs. 4800/- only(Membership Fee Rs. 2000/- + Membership Pack Rs. 600/- + Study Material Rs. 2200/-)
The overseas applicants have to pay US$ 530 only. (Nearly 25,000 rupees)
good luck

fees structure for amie degree course in india are

total fees for course is 4800 rupees .
membership pack 600 rupees for india and nepal.
for study material including books 2200 rupees
the foreign applicants have to pay us$ 530/-(nearly 25,000 rupees).
11th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am completed diplomo in civil engineering 2009 may .now I am employed in construction company but I have got only attested marksheets but. I am not get board certificate. now applying the board certificate but it takes 4 to 5months time sir
what I am do, I am interested in amie please tell me sir some tips .this is my email I'd santhoshgowda64
@gmail.com
11th May 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am completed. Dip in civil at 2009 .please tell me sir what about fees and admission process .....
14th May 2012, 07:47 PM
tash1991

AMIE is an acronym for
Advancing Minorities’ Interest in Engineering.”

AMIE is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to expand corporate, government, and academic alliances to implement and support programs to attract, educate, graduate and place underrepresented minority students in engineering careers.

The outcome of an initiative by Abbott Laboratories in 1992, AMIE represents a coalition of industry and government agencies, and the ABET accredited Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) Schools of Engineering, who see a diversified workforce as a competitive advantage and an essential business strategy.

AMIE acts as…

A catalyst that forges Industry-Government/Academia partnerships that support programs to advance minorities interest in engineering.
A promoter and encourager to minority students to pursue engineering careers.
A facilitator for the recruitment of minority students (coops, interns, graduates, etc.) at member organizations.
An avenue for members to exchange “Best Practices” and solutions for the development of a diversified engineering workforce.
An enabler for the creation of Engineering Research/Technology transfer agreements.
13th August 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=KR Nagarajan;235436]Hi sir,
I am NAGARAJAN. I have completed Diploma in civil engineering in Alagappa polytechnic in Tamilnadu. Now i am in Oman. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards,

S.BENNY.
+919500408373
13th August 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Details About AMIE?

[QUOTE=KR Nagarajan;235436]Hi sir,
I am S.BENNY I have completed Diploma in civil engineering in Alagappa polytechnic in Tamilnadu. Now i am in Oman. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards,

S.BENNY.
+919500408373
2nd October 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is satish kumar.i was
recently enrolled as tecnician with 10 2 in iei.sir i have applied for technician
course with 10 2 mistakely.sir my
qualification is btech ece from jntu hyderabad.sir is there any process to
change enrolled membership from technician to senior technician/associate
membership. I have paid rs 5300 for
membership and rs 2000 for exam fee.
Sir please give reply to [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am sivamurugan. I have completed Diploma in civil engineering in srinivasa subbaraya polytechnic in Tamilnadu. Now i am in singapore. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks&Regards,
SIVAMURUGAN.K
PH: 65 93372943
Email:[email protected]
5th January 2013, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am Saravanan. I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering in Vignesh polytechnic in Tamilnadu. Now i am in Oman. I would l like to join AMIE by correspondence. I want to know details for joining AMIE. Please send me as soon as early.

Thanks & Regards

KR NAGARAJAN.
00 968 94346556
mail : [email protected]
2nd March 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i complete my mechenical diploma from institution of mechenical engineer (mumbai)
can i do amie
14th March 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im pursuing diploma from IT branch so give me some suggetion
what will do after completing diploma
sir please tell me soon on this Email ID - [email protected]
10th August 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend ..
Im Ganesh.. If i sent new admission form next week to join amie means,can i attend the winter examination.. Im eagerly awaiting for your reply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?