1st March 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies that provide Projects for the candidates of MBA in HR?

Please provide list of companies in coimbatore for doing MBA finance or marketing related projects. Mail ID - [email protected]
13th August 2019, 11:01 PM
guide_67

Default Re: List of Companies that provide Projects for the candidates of MBA in HR?

We have an expert team who write MBA project for Hr, Finance, Marketing and Operation, so if you need Please visit our site MBA PROJECT GUIDE.
OTHERWISE, YOU CAN MAIL ME AT
[email protected]
AND CALL ME:- 9073207177
30th November 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am doing 2 year of MBA(HR) I want to do my final year project in chennai so please give list of company to do projects
14th December 2021, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm currently doing MBA 2nd year, can anyone suggest me some companies in HR. Location : Chennai

My Mail I'd : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?