4th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Sale of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Form?

how many posts are reserve for ST

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of HAS exam form?
  2. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service
  3. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  5. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Age relaxation for ex serviceman to apply in HP administrative services?
  7. What is the syllabus of HAS(Himachal Administrative Service)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus of Himachal Administrative Services for Prelim examination?
  9. Can I fill the forms for Himachal Pradesh Police Service Examination?
  10. How can I get the Himachal Pradesh PMT Prospectus? Last date of submission of form?
  11. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  12. Application procedure and date of exams of Administrative Services exams
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Exam after scoring 50% in graduation?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for HAS?
  15. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  16. What is the procedure to clear Himachal Pradesh administrative exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
  17. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Army Officer in Himachal Administrative Services? -- [New]
12th March 2012, 10:04 AM
jobsick

Although I have received the SMS and an E-mail as an acknowledgement for having filled the 2nd part of the registration process, I am unable to know whether my form got submitted or not as due to some internet problem the online receipt form or any such indication of successful form submission could not be received.

And now the "Payment Details" link is disabled for my account. I am unable to make out if the form was submitted successfully or not.

Please tell me if the "Payment Details" link is disabled for a succesful registration or not?
Since there is still time till 18th May, 2011, kindly let me know if I should resubmit the fees.
30th December 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I just want to know about HAS forms of Himachal pradesh nd what is the date of sale that forms n when we can get the forms nd from where?
14th January 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

offline form of HAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?