8th September 2010, 04:37 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.E?

MBA is very much expensive. as you have the money problem i will suggest you yo be prepare for GATE. after qualifying get try to finish m.tech. if you qualify you will get scholarship to study m.tech. so there will no problem for money. also at a time prepare yourself for job. because if you are unable to get admission in m.tech you will do job. for both just you have to study all the base subject of your branch. best of luck.
8th September 2010, 07:36 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you see, if you are interested to work with your field then you must do mtech.

specially if you want to do research oriented jobs, then MTech is compulsary.

but if you are not interested to work in your engineering field, then it is essential to do MBA.

but one things you shoud remember, for getting promotion in company, MBA is essentially required.

all the best........
30th March 2011, 02:36 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
look dear dont get frustated so early on because you are not yet started competing in this world with anyone for jobs so i will suggest you better get prepared for leaving all your frustations behind,, and as you just said that there are some financial problems in your family then the only way to get out of those problems is that your study hard and start stuying in a professional manner onlythen you can get some govt job and dear friend there are a lot of job vaccancies comming out now and then for banking, defence, and many other fields like that so try for them and if you dont want to study then i will suggest you better do it seriously oterwise you will land up by doing nothing hope you will get some motivation and start your fresh start and do well my best wishes are with you ... all the best and good luck...

Thanks
1st April 2011, 12:13 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You have many options like MS, Mtech, MBA,civil service, Bank PO exam
7th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I MY NAME IS JAGDISH I HAVE COMPLETED MY BE WITH AGGREGATE MARKS 55% SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT JOB OR MBA OR M.TECHAND IF HOW MUCH SALARY I WILL GET AND WHICH TYPE OF COMPANIES I PREFER FOR MY BETTER FUTURE
30th April 2011, 05:05 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What to do after B.E?

You can go for higher study..You can do MBA or M.Tech choose any field which you like........
30th April 2011, 11:26 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of Bachelor of Engineering(B.E) there are so many good option. but you have to choose the best way for you according to your interest and performance.

first of all if you are technically strong enough then only think about M.Tech. for M.Tech study appear in GATE examination. then you will get stipend for your M.Tech study which is sufficient for the study. you don't require money from home. this will solve your money problem.

if you are not technically good enough and if you want to do further study then you have to go for MBA. but in MBA study expense is very high. but as your financial condition is not so much good so it will be difficult to continue MBA study. till you may try for MBA with scholarship or loan or any other way.

above all you may go for job. if you join in any job then your financial problem will be also solved. you may join in private job or government job. but the competition in government job is very much high. you must be very good in technical subject to clear the government examination. there are so many government organization recruit engineering candidate from different branch of engineering. you have not mention your branch of engineering. so i am unable to give you some name of the organization.

best of luck.
30th April 2011, 11:40 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

this is depends upon you.
if you do further study then do MCA M.TECH. MBA and etc.

you may join in private job or government job. but the competition in government job is very much high. you must be very good in technical subject to clear the government examination. there are so many government organization recruit engineering candidate from different branch of engineering.
30th April 2011, 11:44 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

After B.E you have wide range of optition in all the field of jobs , studies and examinations.

Government jobs which you can avail are like Indian railways,Indian Armed Forces, DRDO, ISRO, BEL etc...

If you want to opt for higher studies then course you can choose is M.E/M.Tech through GATE and MBA through CAT.

There are PSU which offer a very good salary package to B.E candidate. Some of them are BHEL , NTPC, ONGC, POWER GRID, SAIL, HPCL ETC...

ALL THIS YOU CAN GO FOR PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS LIKE NOKIA SEMIENS, ACCENTURE, TECH-MAHINDRA ETC...

All the Best...
30th April 2011, 11:52 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Some of the options are as follows:-

1.) Sales and Marketing

2.) Management

3.) CS/ CA/ CFA/CWA

4.) Computer Courses: MCA/Animation/Web Design

5.) Mass Communication And Journalism/Advertising

6.) Travel and Tourism.

Thanks.
1st May 2011, 12:02 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

its very good that you are doing B.E.but please mention your stream and department then i will tell you that in which government job you can apply.and i will suggest you to go for a job first then do your mba from crosspondance course.
1st May 2011, 03:09 AM
kishoreb4

hi friend,
after be you can go for higher studies like mtech mba
if you opt for mtech write gate examination conducted once in an year.
if you opt for mba you can write cat mat jmet gmat fms etc.
other wise you can go for several jobs like core govt jobs drdo bel bhel hal etc and software jobs bank jobs groups etc.
all the best.
1st August 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR!!!....
3rd August 2011, 04:14 AM
venu.linesensorarray

Saurabh,

The best option is to go for a job. You will earn cash to ease your financial problems. Also, you'll get work experience required to enter for a mba course.

Then after an mba, you can get a better salary compared to an mtech.

Cheers,
16th December 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i'm from CS branch. i don't have any such financial problem at home. right now i don't have any company also. i missed the gate exam since i couldn't post the gate form on right date. i don't want to waste time sitting at home and wait for next gate exam. i'm completely confused what to do. please help me. i'm an average student wit 62% of agg. will it good joining PG course after my BE?
25th February 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is that so like after doing b.tech we become professors only????
I m frm electrical and electronics branch,in 3rd yr, m facing a problem in choosing M.Tech or MBA?
i like my subjects alot,but like those work which have responsibilities as wel as fun,wana earn alot,what should i prefer???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?