17th January 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam

Railway recruitment board MUMBAI
sir,
please sent me technical signal Grade.3 previous solved papers
exam will be conducted on 30 JAN 2011.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
17th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam

Sir,
please send me syllabus for tech. signal gr2 which exm. 30.1.2011.and one set pre.solved paper.

plese kindly reply at [email protected]
17th January 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

please send prevous solved papers tech.singnal gr-2 which exm.on 30.01.2011

my add. [email protected]
17th January 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Question paper for Technician Signal Gr-III in patna.past 10 years.
19th January 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

PLS Send Me The syllabus for tech signal gr3 Email [email protected] exam date is 30/1/11
Iam waiting for you responce Mob.8097971285
thanking you,
amit pandey
[email protected]
20th January 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I request to your kind honour that Pls send the Solved Paper for Technician signal Grade 3 (Last 5 Years)
My Id: [email protected]
20th January 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what is difference among Gr.i , Gr.ii Giii.
20th January 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send me the syallabus and previous paper of tech signal 3rd grade on the [email protected]
i m very thankfull to you...
20th January 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send the syllabus and previous year paper of tech signal gr.3 of allahbad recuirtment board
exam date 30.1.11
pls sir its urgent....
20th January 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir pls provide me the syallabus and previous year paper of tech signal gr.3 of railway recuitment board allahbad.
exam date-30.1.11
my id is [email protected]
i m very thankful to you...
22nd January 2011, 07:52 PM
b.l.n

Railway recruitment board secunderabad
sir,
please sent me technician signal Grade.3 & 2 previous solved papers
[email protected]
23rd January 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir, please provide me the syallabus and previous year paper of teach signal gr.3 of railway recruitment board of malda. exam date -30.01.11 my id is - [email protected] i am very thankful to you...
23rd January 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give me the information about previos question paper of tech-2 (signal)ofRRB
24th January 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
please send me the syllabus & some sample paper for Technician Grade-II signal(or plz give some site link for sample paper question).
plz reply me on my mail. iI will be more thanksful if you help me within time, sendin syllubus,queation paper.

my email id is [email protected]
26th January 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

please send exam pattern in railway groupd exams 2011
26th January 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please sand me Tech. Gr-II exam previous Year's question paper & exam syllabus. thankfull to you...

my email id [email protected]
26th January 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me the information about previous question paper of tech-2 (signal)ofRRB

My email id [email protected]
27th January 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

iam dinesh, my exam date is 30-1-11,then please send me technician Gr-3 syllabus.
27th January 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Railway recruitment board MALDA
sir,
please send me railway technicial grade-III previous solved papers, exam will be conducted on 30th january 2011.
[email protected]
27th January 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Railway recruitment board MUMBAI
sir,
please sent me technical signal previous solved papers
[email protected]
28th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

kindly send the model exam question papers in rrb technician grad III
my E mail ID [email protected]
28th January 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me diesel/mechanic solved paper.....................................
29th January 2011, 12:14 PM
BRINDHAVIJAYAN

what is qualification for RRB exam?
what are all the post are in RRB?
14th February 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

u can check the result on 29jan tribune paper
25th February 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

please 2010 railway questain paper
26th February 2011, 01:38 PM
ramanath_ambhi

sir i want to give me a information about groupd syallbus
18th March 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

kindly send the model exam question papers for gr 3 exam,we find diffuculty to get prepared as ther is no option to get the model question online.
18th March 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

kindly send the model exam question papers for Electrical junior engineer exam,we find diffuculty to get prepared as ther is no option to get the model question online.
31st March 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for junior engineer _2( mechanical workshop) exam. Can you please provide me some previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam, so i can prepare well. Please any one do the needful for me.please send me to my email id([email protected])
25th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me group d previous solved papers
6th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last 10 years question papers for railways non technical jobs
6th July 2011, 08:27 PM
nagarethinam

Thumbs down Re: Previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil yerne View Post
Junior electrical engg. exam model papers and syllabus
sir i am doing b.sc home science degree at madurai tnau college . sir i am preparing tnpsc exam so please send tnpsc syallbus and model question .
8th July 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

please give me the all sample question paper for technical exam (diploma in mechanical) in my yahoo id - [email protected].
14th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am studing in third year mechanical engineer. i want to know syllabus of cds.please send me sir and question will be come from 10,12 standard or from B.E syllabusand which book i have to follow sir please send me all details
20th July 2011, 09:49 PM
vamsi naik

respected sir i'm studing 3rd year civil engineering,to get a job in railways which papers and question papers i have to follow sir.
30th July 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 2nd year b.tech from mechanical and i want syllabus for preparing railway exam
11th August 2011, 01:38 PM
DN358
Banned

It is nice that you are preparing for engineering jobs in indian railways. As you are demanding the previous years question papers, I want to suggest you that you need not to go anywhere for this because you can find the previous years question paper on any good and handy book of indian railway examination for JE(mechanical workshop). You will find good study material, syllabus,exam pattern etc. in that book. So go on any competitive book shop and purchase the book. Dear friend always keep in mind that hard work is the key to success.
11th August 2011, 01:43 PM
DN358
Banned

OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
1) Lubrication of ERC and inserts in corrosion prone areas and platform line is
done once in a ________.
2) Minimum rail section recommended for section having traffic more than
20GMTs is _____.
3) The rail dolley shall be protected by a flagman at a distance of _____metre on
BG from the rail dolley, on a double line in the direction from which train may
approach.
4) Permanent closure in running lines for locations such as 500 metre length on
both side approaches of tunnels, tunnel proper, major and important bridges
including bridge proper, deep cuttings and high embankments should not be
less than______ in length, between two adjoining fish plates.
5) Distance block to platform line are fixed at centre to centre distance of
Jobs, vacancies, careers, requirement, placement, Current openings India, Latest recruitment 2010, opportunities : Kerala Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Gujarat, West Bengal, Karnataka
13th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

please provide rrb ranchi sylabus
14th August 2011, 10:02 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Here there is a list of books which the students should go through before appearing for the exam of railway asssistant:

Mathematics by

Dr.Lal & Jain

N.C.E.R.T. Math Book [Std. ix to Std. xii]

English Grammer

Oxford English Grammar

R.P.Sharma

G.K. & G.S.

Chronicle Year Book

Reasoning By

R.S.Agarwal [Verbal and Non- Verbal ]

Reasoning [Arihant publication]

Students should go through these books repeated times and by solving their exercise problems can they only gain confidence to face the exam. This improves their problem solving attitude and also increases the speed of solving problem. It helps them to crack the test with the excellent rank, so that they can get their own choice post.
Thanks
14th August 2011, 10:30 AM
ammajii

Hi dear,

syllabus consists of four sections of total 120 marks
having time limit 90 minutes.
1.General knowdlege
2.Intelligence test
3.Maths.
4.English Language
& also General science questions.
Thanks
4th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous years question papers of railway recruitment board technician gr-iii exam.
16th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me nontechnical all syllbus
17th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have exam on octobar 16. please sent D group model question paper.
6th October 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
sir please give me informe in technican syllabus and questions paper deatels.
6th October 2011, 10:09 PM
VIJAY KUMAR KUSHWAHA

Default Previous question paper and syllabus of railway recruitment board exam

Question paper for Technican Gr-III in BHOPAL .past 10 years

Thank you.
6th October 2011, 11:59 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear friend
It is nice that you are preparing for engineering jobs in indian railways. As you are demanding the previous years question papers, I want to suggest you that you need not to go anywhere for this because you can find the previous years question paper on any good and handy book of indian railway examination for JE(mechanical workshop). You will find good study material, syllabus,exam pattern etc. in that book. So go on any competitive book shop and purchase the book. Dear friend always keep in mind that hard work is the key to success.
With best wishes
Best of luck
31st October 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can a b.com candidate apply in railway with better post,can you suggest me some post which have better salary in railway.
11th November 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

plz sir provide me sylabus of technical of ece department for rrb exam. my email id [email protected], i am waitting your responce,
23rd November 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me privious 10yr questin bank fr diploma mech on my id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?