14th July 2014, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant exam? Previous years question papers?

good morning sir, i want the syllabus for juniior trainee written exam held RINL, iam studied in EEE branch in diploma.
my email : [email protected]
15th July 2014, 12:21 AM

Default Re: Syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant exam? Previous years question papers?

hi sir,
Iam preparing for steel plant recruitment for junior trainee posts 2014.Can you please send me
mechanical previous question papers,
my email id : [email protected]
thank u sir.
17th July 2014, 10:32 AM
vishnuthattil

Post Re: Syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant exam? Previous years question papers?

iam a instrumentation engineer ,i wanted to know the syllabus for vizag steel plant exam and needed some previous year question papers .could any one help me please..
22nd July 2014, 08:08 PM

sir, thanks for the syllabus but i need previous JT(mech) exam papers or atleast sent model papers to my mail sir,pls......... mail [email protected]
23rd July 2014, 12:13 PM

I want syllabus vsp it of EEE please send me to my mail [email protected]
6th August 2014, 05:56 PM

plz send eee model question papers for me [email protected]
7th May 2015, 11:01 AM

what is the exam syllabus for the post of management trainee in visakhapatnam steel plant for mechanical engineering.... and please send me the previous 5 years question papers of the exam to my email ID "[email protected]"

Thanks & Regards
11th May 2015, 08:34 AM

i am preparing for management trainee post 2015 in vizag steel plant..kindly send me previous year electrical stream management trainee question papers..my email id is

11th May 2015, 10:21 PM

Hai sir I want to know the syllabus of operator cum technician in vizag steel plant.can you please send syllabus to below given mail id [email protected]
14th May 2015, 12:39 PM

please send previous year question papers my mail id: [email protected]
18th May 2015, 07:39 PM

sir please provide me management trainee CSE branch syllabus ,previous papers,model papers and the book names to be referred for my computer science and general knowledge and etc plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir my email id [email protected]. please do help me sir
21st May 2015, 02:24 PM

I am Ravi Teja. I applied for VIZAG STEEL PLANT M.T's 2015 in Civil Engineering category. Its request plz send me previous questions steel plant to my ID:[email protected]
13th June 2015, 08:50 AM

Hello sir
I applied for management trainee(technical) 2015 Please provide previous question for cs/it
Email:[email protected]
21st July 2015, 03:30 PM

HI SIR,
I NEED COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING PAPER IT IS MORE HELPFULL FOR ME
THANK YOU SIR
3rd December 2015, 06:10 PM
NIRJOGI VASU

I am vasu preferred for exam in junior trinee in vizag steel plant. So any one have previous question papers then please send my mail: [email protected]
3rd February 2016, 01:06 PM

dear sir
my name is sivaji i am waiting for mechanical fitter questin paper so i want syllabus model paper plese send my mail id
my mail id:[email protected]
23rd February 2016, 11:14 AM

i need a syllabus for junior trainee of electrical engineer in vizag steel plant
and also i need previous question papers of written test
my mail id is [email protected]
5th June 2017, 01:24 AM

I am preparing for steel plant 2017 MT exam , please send to EEE previous question papers and syllabus , how many marks will be conducted in objectives
Here my email Id ranvitha. LKG! @gmail .com
5th June 2017, 08:59 PM

Syllabus for mechanical engineering stream to RINL MT recruitment exam requested. Please send to [email protected]
27th June 2017, 12:00 PM

Please provide me previous questions paper of junior trainee mechanical of vizag steel plant.
Email - [email protected]