1st June 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in Biomedical Science?

what is the scope in the field of forensics in india after doing biomedical science??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Biomedical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  5. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  6. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical? -- [New]
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  8. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs?
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  10. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  11. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  12. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  15. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  17. Entrance exam for M.Sc Biomedical Science?
  18. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
6th June 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I m fail in 12th so how i can join this field
14th June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hell! i am amisha

what will be the job options after doing 4 yrs Bsc Biomedical science from DU? is there any scope for Govt job?
17th June 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

wat type of job do we get after completing phd in biomedical sciences ??
18th June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

After readng all th queries i got more confused...sum said bio medical hvng vast scope n sum sain bio tech hvng grt scope.....
Now wht i thnk is i did mistake in seclctng bio in 2 ..... :-(
23rd June 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hey frnds .. i m selected in m.sc biotech frm jnu nd also in m.sc-p.hd combined bio medical science frm acbr nd i did my b.sc Life science frm du
so can u pls suggest wht will b better option for my bright future ni research filed nd also job opportunity in India??????????
i m confused is bio medical is tough 4 me as i m frm LS background???
8th July 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

which is better biomedical science or b.pharmacy?
14th July 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing Bsc-mlt and i m in confused in msc- biomedical science(P.G)plz advice in me for msc- biomedical science and scope this field and declear my confustion plz......................sir
15th July 2013, 04:04 PM
sreenivas 44

hello

Bio Medical Science has a Great Scope in India And it is a research oriented science, a combination of Biology and Technology.

If you want to join a course in biomedical, you must have a background in science, that is Physics or agriculture, chemistry and biology at the intermediate level can join for B.Tech.

So, Biomedical as a subject has grown rapidly And as far as employment is concerned, it has become one of the fast growing sector.

And after Complrting this Course You can find careers with pharmaceutical companies, chemical, agriculture and allied industries.

And You can Also be employed in the areas of planning, production and management of bio-processing industries.
6th June 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

what kind of salary package can I expect after doing M. Sc in biomedical science?
30th June 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed HSc just now. I am seeking admission to good course.
I have joined MSc Bio medical science, NOw i got seat in Bsc physics which is best.
11th June 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the expecetd salary package in biomedical science course?
25th May 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out my 12th exams and am deciding to pursue my career in biomedical science. So please suggest me how should i proceed further.
Nikita.
6th April 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year biomedical engineer student. I am interested in biomedical science as it was more concentrated in research is this possible for me to join Pg in biomedical science and if I do so what will be my career options ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?