21st February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DMRC entrance exam for station controller? What is the exam pattern?

hello sir , please tell me about dmrc syllabus for ST/TO. My e-mail id is [email protected]
21st February 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DMRC entrance exam for station controller? What is the exam pattern?

hello sir , please tell me about dmrc syllabus. My e-mail id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-dmrc-entrance-exam-station-controller-what-exam-pattern-568412.html#ixzz1n2Qcz69d
25th February 2012, 08:39 PM
rajni sain

plz send me dmrcsyllabus for station controller on my email id
[email protected]
26th February 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]

send all question papers & syllabus dmrc station controller / train opt
28th February 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,...I am Basavaraj.....what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for junior engg.(electronics)? and what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me with some example.... to my [email protected]
29th February 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me syallabus for post of station controller on
[email protected]
1st March 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,I am sunny shaw....what is the exam date of station controller DMRC????my email id :[email protected]
1st March 2012, 02:26 AM
sethinisha

hi. i m nisha..what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller ?And what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me on [email protected]
1st March 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am applying for Station controller job and wants to know whether this also includes the engineering syllabus same as Junior Engineers.
Or its includes Science & Technology syllabus.
Please email : [email protected]
1st March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

could you plz send me the syllabus, exam pattern and sample papers for DMRC station controller and train operator exam.My id is [email protected]
i will be thankful to u
1st March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I am ankita Siriya can u please send me the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for Station Controller/Train Operator and paper pattern to my
Email Id :[email protected]
3rd March 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i m anand can u send me sample question paper
this is my email [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1751740]What is syllabus of the station controller/train operator of dmrc 2012 exam and exam pattern and book information . Plz send me my on my email
[email protected]
4th March 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of DMRC entrance exam for station controller? What is the exam pattern?

sir could you tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam for the post of station controller/train operator and also about the pattern of paper.
my email id is- [email protected]
thanks alot
6th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i m Ravindra harinkhere.......What is the Queation paper pattern & syllabus of DMRC exam for station controll/ Train Operator? Sir i request u plz send sume information of exam paper........Email [email protected]
6th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,...I am ruchi .....what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? and what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me with some example.... to my mail.....i.e [email protected]
7th March 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, can you please let me know the exam pattern and syllabus of dmrc for the post of station controller.??
my email [email protected],[email protected]
8th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
what is the syllabus of dmrc for station controller and date of exam.
Atul kumar
mail id [email protected]
9th March 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

please send me the last 5 years question paper for the post of station controller or train operator in DMRC to my email id:[email protected]
11th March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for sc/to for 2012?
13th March 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mem, my name is amit maheshwari.....actualy i want to know examination date of dmrc(sc/to)........and also syllabus of dmrc exam........plz send me exam pattern ,date,syllabus.......thanx.
Email [email protected]
14th March 2012, 10:49 AM
rambaboobharati

dear sir, plz tell me the syllabus for station controller and also send me the previous years question papers..........
my emailid is [email protected]
15th March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I m sudhir kumar dalai. plz send me the mechanical syllabus for the written exam of station controller which wl be conducted by dmrc on 2012. my email id
[email protected]
18th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , please tell me syllabus of DMRC entrance exam for station controller.. my id is [email protected]
thnks :)
19th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the exam date and syllabus of dmrc on email id [email protected]. please sir
21st March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Namrata singh..what is the syllabus of DMRC entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? and what is the exam pattern?Can you send me some example.... to my Email id:[email protected]
21st March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m rajshree,plz send me dmrc syllabus for station controller,my id is [email protected].
21st March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me exam date of st/to and it's syllabus.......to my email= [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me dmrc syllabus for station controller
24th March 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir.................what's the exam date of dmrc entrance exam for station controller??????????what is the exam pattern ??????????????can u plz send me on my mail [email protected] ...plz send on it......thx
3rd April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Shashi sharma...what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) ? and what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me with some example.... to my Email id:[email protected]
10th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i m mirza safaat hussain ...... what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? post 01
and what is the exam pattern? Can u plz send me with some example. and qustion paper plz to my id [email protected], and [email protected] plz sir i wait yr mail
19th April 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am VINAY ARORA...what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? and what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me .... to my Email id:- [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 02:30 AM
bull8161

you must have to qualify the NET exam to get into phd program.the syllabus of the exam is the total syllabus of your graduation stream.

the fee structure is :

2000/- for registration in NET.

800/- for applying the research program.

thats all
11th May 2012, 10:02 PM
kanchansingh.302

sir, please tell me syallabus for station controller , also send me previous year question papers or sample solved questions on my mail [email protected] send on it.......thx.
16th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, what is the syllabus and the questionbank for dmrc station controller.pl send send me. my id is : [email protected]
25th May 2012, 04:10 PM
ashrapali

sir ,
plz send me dmrc station controller exam pattern and question paper .
my e mail id [email protected]
28th May 2012, 02:45 PM
manoj11soni

hello dear sir
what is the syllabus for the exam of station controller and train operator , and the exam schedule , plz send me both information , my email : [email protected]
1st June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am shraddha thakur...what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller...?can u plz send me with some examples..... to my id [email protected] .
3rd June 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,, I am Nazia Sarfaraz..t is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? and what is the exam pattern?
my Email id :- [email protected]
8th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample question paper and previous year question paper for the post of train operator to my id [email protected]
10th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

plz sir , send syllabus of dmrc exam for sc/to . my e-mail id [email protected].
18th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Can you plz tell me what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? and what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me with some example.... to my [email protected]

Madhu Sinha
19th June 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what is the syllabus for DMRC enterance exam for the post of train operator/station controller ? And i ll be very thankful to you if send me some examples also.

my id is [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me what is the syllabus for DMRC enterance exam for the post of train operator/station controller ? And i ll be very thankful to you if send me some examples also.
26th June 2012, 12:27 PM
sahil dehariya

Smile Re: Syllabus of DMRC entrance exam for station controller? What is the exam pattern?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1634601]hi. i m Trapti..what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller ?
27th June 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Rajkamal sharma....... What is the syllabus for sc/To Exam.......
Pls send on My ID [email protected]
3rd July 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am prashant shakya...what is the syllabus of dmrc entrance exam for station controller/Train Operator ? and what is the exam pattern?Can u plz send me with some example.... to my Email id:[email protected]
9th July 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i self Dinesh.plz tell me syllabus of dmrc station controller exam.plz sir, send it on your site dmrc
9th July 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir...plz tell me the syllabus of SC/TO exam & its [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?