27th March 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

Sir,
i am okay in maths but paper drawings trouble me. well i can draw on the computers.
can i be of any gud in this field of architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Astronautics course? What about the salary packages?
  2. What is the salary package offered to freshers in Air India?
  3. What is the salary offered to IAS officers in India?
  4. What would the packages offered after completion of CA?
  5. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  6. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  7. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  8. Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?
  9. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  10. What salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews?
  11. What is the duration of Architecture course in abroad? How much salary can i earn? -- [New]
  12. Scope of Electronics and Communication? Jobs and Salary Packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  14. What is the average package of National Law College students?
  15. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  16. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar?
  17. Salary packages that are being offered by the company to CS at initial basis?
  18. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
30th March 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

architecture has no scope at all.. you will mostly end up like a loser !!!!
most are underpaid, over-worked, slogging, no family life... in short it's not good for everyone.. only the brightest can survive and be happy.. rest become drafters...
25th April 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the actual salary and whatis thebest college for arc and how much marks should we get in our 2?
26th May 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what r the top architectural colleges in india
26th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can i fill form now for architectural courses for year 2012 ???
3rd June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Plez...tell me wat is the importance of arch. in india !
11th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i hv got good marks 187 and 5000 rank which college i will get please advise me
12th June 2012, 09:54 PM
tl.com

hi dear friend,

You can take admission in SPA or B.Arch course through following tests and entrance exams:

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination)B.Arch. Aptitude Test,
www.aieee.nic.in

NID (National Institute of Design ) exam
www.nid.edu
NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology)

www.nift.ac.in

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
www.iitk.ac.in/gate

Eligibility:-

1:you should qualify 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks

2:If you qualify 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks ,also permitted to appear in the exams.

Pattern:

There are two tests:
1rawing Test
2: Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

There are some courses like:

1:Architecture

2. Planning

3. Landscape Architecture

4. Building Engineering & Management etc

for more visit:http://entrance.icbse.com/school-of-...re-admissions/

A fresh graduate in Architecture can expect minimum 2 to 2.5lakhs per year.If you have great capability to work in a anti climate your promotion will be rapidly.

best of luck.

thank you
16th June 2012, 12:09 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

There is vast opportunity of architecture course n India. After passing the 10(+2) in science stream,with maths as one of the main subject,one can take up this course.

You should have 50% marks in 12th exam and to get admitted in the best architecture colleges,you must get a rank in the AIEEE entrance test.

Duration of the course at the undergraduate level is 4 years. There may be another year for the internship after final year.

The salary packages from the reputed architecture companies are much attractive.

So go for it definitely!

Tahnks
26th June 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

who is the best college or institute for b.arch education? & in future what,s scope in india &what salary packages?
11th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

can a commerce student do architecture?
26th July 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi!!!M doing b tech in electronics and communication engg...i have just cleared my first year exams and right now m into my second year studies......m planning to leave b tech as i don't find it appropriate for me at time....i wash to opt architecture as my career....should i do so?????will it be good in the future times for me???????is there scope???????which are the top colleges i can get in???please help me with this as soon as possible as m already too late........
9th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i dont know how to drawing.can i go for entrance examination of b arch?
16th February 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

The avg salary is 20k.. will rapidly increase dependin on ur performance n marks tat u've obtained.. can go upto 80k for freshers
29th April 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

about architech? hw many years cource? about job & salary?
6th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

as rate of houses r increasing n common man cant afford them bcoz of economy crises iwnt 2 kno whether it will affect job ooportunities 4 architects in India in comng 5 yrs?
9th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir

actually I am totally confuse and need your help
I just given the exam Jee mains paper 2 B.arch the result is coming today and I am a s.c candidate
what if I get a good rank in jee mains paper can u get a seat in NIT trichi easily and kya mujhe maths mai 50% marks ki jarurat hai......

sir please reply.....
9th May 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir

actually I am totally confuse and need your help
I just given the exam Jee mains paper 2 B.arch the result is coming today and I am a s.c candidate
what if I get a good rank in jee mains paper can i get a seat in NIT trichi easily and kya mujhe maths mai 50% marks ki jarurat hai......

sir please reply.....
12th May 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have compeleted diploma in civil engg so the purpose of writing letter is that i am interested to do enggineering in architecture so can i do that on the base of diploma in civil please reply me as fast as possible.
13th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

scope of hotel management in india
17th June 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
The scope of architecture is very good in India.
As india is a developing country, it will needs lots of architect.
The course duration is 5yrs. The salary package ranges from company to company.

All the best
nw days is it rite 2 opt. b.arch...??
1st August 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I get 75.5% in 2 and jeemain in arch. I get all India category rank is 19613 and state category rank is 1845.Now,can I get the admission in the best colleges in delhi.
6th August 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

100000 starting salary
10th August 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

which branch us better in b.arch...??
18th August 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have joined bca already but now i want to go for architectur is it possible can i go any problem send me ur answer fast plz
18th August 2013, 09:36 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Good day Friend...

There may be considerable probability connected with buildings tutorials n India. Subsequent to surpassing all the 10(+2) within discipline steady stream,by way of maths because one of the main matter,an individual might need together this particular course.

You need to have 50% scrapes within twelfth examination so to become accepted within the top buildings faculties,you must get a status with the AIEEE techniques test.

Length within the tutorials on the undergraduate degree will be 4 years. There will probably be an additional time for the internship following very last year.

The actual paycheck bundles within the esteemed buildings firms less difficult attractive.

Regards
17th November 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of an architecture course in India?
25th December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 12th standard now and i want to know whether architecture engineering is good nowadays. what will be it's scope in coming 5 to 6 years?
8th April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Will there be the same scope or above this for architecture in india.... Pls i have to join in arch soon... Pls reply me as fast as you can.
13th April 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

architecture course is only for students who have science stream in 10 2 class?
28th April 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

is math vry important for arch. nd can it be possible by poting commerce?????????????????
13th May 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hey i have just given my 10 std exam and i am confussed what to takescience or commerc ?
my view is that i should take commerc
13th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hey i have just given my 10 std exam and i am confussed what to takescience or commerc ?
my view is that i should take commerc
18th May 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in architecture assitantship right now, after completing the course of diploma can i get admission into SPA in second year or do i have to appear NATA or AIEEE, irrespective of the diploma course i have pursued?
30th May 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

wht r the maximum marks to score in AIEEE , Paper 2 to get the best ARCHITECTURE COLLEGE & is there any chances to go abroad for the
job
4th July 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc,(Engg.) in product design. I can do the the 3d models and paintings. I have done several housing models with garden and paintings but I am not architectural graduate. Shall I do Bachelor of architecture course? Is it necessary? My age is 38 years now. I am not intended to go to job. I start my own design work. My question is that "is it necessary to do architectural course after completion of Masters degree in product design?
29th October 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm a polytechnic diploma civil engineer I am a interisd in architect degree course so please detail in architect course
Email [email protected]
Mo. 8290086611
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?