20th July 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication?

hi this aarthi.i have completed BE Instrumentation & Control Enggin 2011.I have a one yr exp in valves Industries.now iam Searching Job in Plc & Scada, Automation Field pls Can u help me to search in this feid.if ther any vaccancy pls kindly contact : email :[email protected]
21st July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication?

i want a list of alll core electronics companies in pune???

Which is the best company for power electronics????

9028767738 Tanmay Jagtap
31st July 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Tell me any other extra course v shud do (other dn be degree n minor training) which will b helpfull at d tym of job interview??
Which will make me diffrent from other students..
24th August 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR FRNDS..
I m ECE Gratuate 20133 passed out.i m looking for vlsi training institute with 100% placement in chennai...any one suggest me...
thank u.
1st September 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

please ..guide me .i have joined BE in ECE..1st year..anything to improve and excel in my field.
6th October 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi am going to do embedded course., ,.By this course can I get into core company ?
26th October 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the needed qualification for ece core companies job applying?
3rd February 2014, 12:54 PM
rt83917

good.
Hello dear

here is the list for few good and core working companies which may help you

Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel
Idea
Spice
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)

good luck[/QUOTE]
21st February 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hi.,
i m perusing b.tech Electronics and communication Engineering from jecrc foundation. Can you suggest what are the core company available in my field both in private and government sector.and also i need what are basic requirement to get internship in core company.
15th March 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Where does sankalp semiconductor stand amongst all core companies in India ?
15th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Where does sankalp semiconductor stand amongst all core companies in India ?
13th April 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am 2013 passout and i am looking to get a job in core ece is there any way to get in interviews atleast for any of these core electronics companies listed above?
25th May 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

a person already working in IT company if he/she wants to enter into core company how much year the person should have experience in current IT company
12th June 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done diploma in electronics.....so sir please tell me the name of india's top private & government companies which i applied in according my qualification......please tell me the answer my question..............
14th July 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

which is best for girls electronics or communication? where are job vaccancies?
15th July 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of electronics and comm.. I just got selected for tcs and tata elxsi.. Which company should i join..
Packages are
tcs : 3.16
elxsi: 2.6
pls help me.. I am confused between package and long term career..
TATA elxsi is best for ece students
17th July 2014, 04:10 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
which is best for girls electronics or communication? where are job vaccancies?
You can choose either CSE or ECE depending upon your interest area and both are popular fields and companies recruit a lot of students from these fields.
Also, consider taking admission in one of the top colleges/universities like: TISS, BITS, Lovely Professional University, Banaras Hindu University .....etc; as they provide quality education.
Check their website for detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
20th July 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I full the forms for big companies directly,,I have done b.e. From e.c. Branch,,,,if yes then how and from which site.....?
19th August 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I finished BE electronics and instrumentation any core company list and walkin for this week
4th October 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,,
am pass engineering in 2014 in the field of electronic and telecommunication.....
now i want to design circuit & program it..
for that what should i do?????
any course or anything else??
please sagest ...
15th January 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Thanks for a giving information ....
22nd September 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hai frds
i am BE (EEE) Graduate for 2015 passouts ,i would like to work on core industry but i dont no how to search jobs in chennai can u explain pls
thanks
10th May 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hii,
iam doing my b-tech in e.c.e,and iam mostly interested in communication fiels.can anyone suggest me what are the core companies in communication field(TOP ONE'S) and what all things they EXPECT FROM US IN TECHNICAL POINT OF VIEW.
9th June 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION AND M TECH IN COMMUNICATION ENGG
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REPUTED COMPANY?
26th June 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
if i want to get the jobs in core companies, what are the basic things i have to do?
RESUME

CHETAN P. M.

S/O. Shri Panchakshari R. M. Mobile: +91-9449547491
EWS – H. No.90. Near Saibaba Mandir, E-Mail: [email protected]
Shree Basaveshwar Nagar,
DANDELI - 581325
Taluka: Haliyal, Dist.: UTTARA KANNADA
State: Karnataka – India.

OBJECTIVE:
Seeking employment that allows me to grow professionally, while being able to utilize my skills for the betterment of the organization with the best use of my dedication, determination and resourcefulness.

ACADEMIC PROFILE:

Pursuing B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Yenepoya Institute Of Technology (Formerly Dr. MVSIT) Moodbidri, Mangalore / Dr. M. V. Shetty Institute of Technology, Moodabidri – Mangalore (Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum) in the year of 2017.

Passed PUC-II – Karantaka State Pre-University Board, Bangalore in the year of 2012 securing 63.5% marks.

Passed SSLC – (Karnataka State Education Examination Board, Bangalore in the year of 2010 securing 84.5% marks.

Computer Skills:
OPERATING SYSTEM
Windows XP/7/8/10, MS DOS, Linux, Mac, Android, Ubuntu, Fedora, Firefox
FUNDAMENTALS IN
C, C++ & Java
SOFTWARE TOOLS
MS Office, , Adobe Photoshop, Libre Office, Recuva, Eagle electronics CAD, Fritzing, Matlab, Arduino IDE, Xilinx IDE, Keil Microvision,

Subjects & languages of interest:
Microprocessor
Computer Communication Networks
Electronic Instrumentations
Embedded C

Academic Project:
A project on “TWO WHEELER SELF STABILIZATION WITH COLLISION AVOIDANCE BRAKING SYSTEM” as a final year project in BE & presented the same in International Conference held at C.I.T, Madikeri.

A seminar on the topic “ARTIFICIAL SILICON RETINA USING THIN FILM TRANSISTOR”.

Built A prototypic model for “Future solar energy system” exhibited in ANVESHANA at Agastya International Foundation in association with Synopsys Inc. Bengaluru.

IN-PLANT TRAINING UNDERGONE:
Organization: The West Coast Paper Mills Ltd., Bangur Nagar, Dandeli – Dist. Uttara Kannada – Karnataka State.
Designation : Internship / Inplant , Duration : 6th July, 2015 to 23rd July, 2015

PERSONAL STRENGTH:
Remarkable Creativity.
Zealous project management with great designing skills.
Self-confidence.
Dedication.
Ability to adjust to any environment
Able to work efficiently as independent or as a part of a team.
Decent communication skills.
INTERESTS:
Hobbyist in Electronics, DIY projects, Listening Music, Photography, Cooking, Watching TV News, Movie, Weekend long rides.

LANGUAGES:
English (Speak, Read & Write), Hindi (Speak, Read & Write), Kannada (Speak, Read & Write)

PERSONAL PROFILE:
Date of Birth : 19th August, 1994
Father’s Name : M. R. Panchakshari
Mother’s Name : Netravati P.M.
Nationality : Indian

PERSONAL PROFILE:
I hereby declare that the details provided above are true to the best of my knowledge.

(CHETAN P. M.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?