18th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee, in mechanical major writtern exam previous question papers

diploma in mechanical question paper
19th July 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee, in mechanical major writtern exam previous question papers

Bhel Et exam reasoning questions
2nd August 2011, 12:45 PM
anjana2007

sir i want to old paper written test paper of supervisor trainee
3rd August 2011, 12:53 PM
anjana2007

sir i am Anjana i am appearing first time for the entrance exam for the post of supervison trainee for mechanical
so sir i request you to please send me the syllabus of examination and previous examination paper
my email [email protected]
5th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends!!

I am going to attend the BHEL Supervisor trainee examination for that eaxm, i need the question papers and and also answer(Old one/Previous Examination) or any study materials.if anybody have the question papers please send me needful...........([email protected])

regards,
Hari
6th August 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the diffrence between two stock & four stock engine
10th August 2011, 05:48 PM
sylishneha

job in bhel company qualification is
diploma in electronics and telecommunication
from IETE NEW DELHIwith 56.5 %. can i apply for the post of trainee supervisior.

20th August 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I am vijay singh saroha i am appearing first time for the entrance exam for the post of supervisor trainee for MECHANICAL ENGINEERING so sir i request you to plese send me the syllabus of examination
please send me previous or model question papers of Supervisor Trainee in bhel
email: [email protected]
contact no is =8802134895
27th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am going to attend Bhel Supervisor trainee writtern exam in mechanical major. so, i am preparing for the test. if anybody have the previous bhel exam question papers, please inform it to me,..or you have any other study materials relates with my requirement please inform it to me
Thanks & Regards,VIKNESH.
2nd September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir

I am attending the BHEL SUP Trainee Mech. exam. Please sent me the model question papper to my E-Mail
[email protected]
10th September 2011, 12:17 PM
jagdishwath65

ai 25 th sup i have a exam in BHEL for supervisor Trainee . so please send detail about that and also send some model question paper also. my email id [email protected]
12th September 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am going to attend Bhel Supervisor trainee writtern exam in mechanical engg. so, i am preparing for the test. if anybody have the previous bhel exam question papers, please inform it to me,..or you have any other study materials relates with my requirement please inform it to me,....and email id is [email protected]
16th September 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
i am muthukannan. i applied bhel supervisor trainee.pls send previous old mechanical engineering question papers.
[email protected]
19th September 2011, 11:27 AM
rsps

Hello Sir,
i am rana i applied bhel supervisor trainee.pls send previous old mechanical engineering question papers.
[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=204233#ixzz1YN6FWkGy
22nd February 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR plz I NEED TRAINEER SUPERVISOR IN MECHANICAL FOR DAE LEVEL ALL PAST PAPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?