3rd January 2012, 09:45 PM
dhams1982

Default Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

please send lic agent previous qns and answers. very latest .
8th February 2012, 04:59 PM
j.baviya

Default Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

Lic agent model question paper in tamil papre plz given
11th February 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

An appeal to IRDA. Most of Indians do not like to take insurance policy. For this, agency of insurance is not a testy job. Most of people do not like this job. Those who are unable to get any kinds of job come to take the insurance agency. So, IRDA should take a easy pre-recruitment test in mother language by which any one can get insurance agency.
a well wisher of INSURANCE.
20th February 2012, 04:56 PM
amitdse

Hi Everyone
I' Amit Sharma D.S.E. at Muzaffarpur Division. Anyone who intrested right,needbased & exact insurance policy please! please! feel free Contact me.

Amit Sharma
Divisional Office
Muzaffarpur (Bihar)
Contact 9097617646
[email protected]
25th February 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Please mail all new syllabus irda exam in hindi at [email protected]
1st March 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i m Shripal jain, iwant to become an lic agent. I STAY IN MUMBAI.give me d best guidelines. my mail id is [email protected] you.
1st April 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I want some solved question papers of irda exam
4th April 2012, 04:39 PM
hmk123456

Hi! i am Hanmant Kattimani I wann to become a LIC advisor,
5th April 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Any one from Mumbai Thane and Navi Mumbai interested to
become lic agent part time or full time and want to work on
commission basis with LIC OF INDIA. you will have to sell insurance policies
from LIC no.1 insurance company and govt of India
undertaking. you will be given proper training.you will have to qualify for IRDA exam.
for more details regarding age qualification and other procedure
can directly contact LIC representative sachin@9833898538
12th April 2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii evry1, i m a agent of lic.. i hv just joined lic 4 months ago.. does anyone tell me if the agents gets any bonus at the end of 1st year... plz tell anyother benefits that i can get from lic...
hi this is sangeeth,development officer from tiruchengode, u can get the bonus surely in
1st year with a condition of 12 lives and 6 months from the appoinment.
11th May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

give the details of lic agent exam if you can..........
12th May 2012, 06:34 PM
lalitpandey_2007

Quote:
hello friends I AM RUPESH DHONDE FROM MUMBAI
I RECEVIDE MY CALLATTER FOR LDC EXAM ON 23 JANUARY AT NAVY NAGAR IN MUMBAI. IF YOU HAVE MODEL (OLD) PAPER PLEASE SEND ME THE PAPER ON MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
[email protected]
25th May 2012, 08:26 AM
omprakash swami rajshthan

Post Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

can u send solve examination paper of LIC AGENT ? my exam in end of may 2012-and please guide me how to TOP in LIC AGENT Examination.

Thank you sir
30th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how to get lic agent model examination paper held by irda
9th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Please send me LIC agent exam question paper of my email id [email protected]
19th July 2012, 12:51 AM
PRIYANSHI13JAN

PLEASE SEND ME LATEST QUESTIONS OF LIC IRDA EXAM ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]
5th October 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can u send solve examination paper of LIC AGENT ? please guide me how to TOP in LIC AGENT Examination. My email id is [email protected]

Thanks
23rd October 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello
A candidate who want To Work With Life Insurance Company {LIC} By Taking Agency Of LIC. Visit www.careerinlic.in The Website Is only made to guide Candidate Who Want To Join LIC. It Clearly Mention About Procedure To Become LIC Agent. Benefits Of Agency. A Candidate Who Already Registered For Agency Can Download Study Material For IRDA EXAM In MARATHI, HINDI And IN ENGLISH Language. A Candidate Who Registered On Careerinlic Website Will Receive Study Material At Free Of Cost And A CD Software For Demo Practice Of Online Exam Of IRDA.

http://www.careerinlic.in/

http://www.careerinlic.in/procedure

http://www.careerinlic.in/benefits

http://www.careerinlic.in/downloads

http://www.careerinlic.in/registration
17th February 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear freind pls tell last three paper of the Agents Exam.
Thanks
5th March 2013, 07:33 PM
intelivisto1

Post Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

Quote:
lic agent exam question paper2010
LIC exam question paper latest and 7 year old question with answer online available at intelivisto.com
23rd May 2013, 12:03 PM

Default Re: paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

sir mai lic ka agent banna chahata hun tatha mai lic ke bare mai jankari prapt karna chata hun sir mujhe lic ki jankar dene ki kripa kare
3rd October 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone

i am Rahul Kumar, development officer -LIC of INDIA in ghaziabad , Any one Interested in taking LIC-Agency or become LIC advisor feel free to contact ME. I can guide and support you throughout your agency period also for IRDA Exam.

thank you
Rahul kumar
development officer
LIC of INDIA
GHAZIABAD

4th October 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

please send recent LIC agent exam Question paper
21st October 2013, 05:23 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
lic agent exam question paper2010
previous year question bank papers answers online real exam pattern follow visit intelivisto.com
22nd October 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me online practise tests for Lic agents exam 2013 in hindi on my email id [email protected]
21st January 2014, 03:47 PM
hrmitra Unregistered

Smile Re: Solved question paper of LIC Agent exam? How to top in LIC Agent exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdiyewarlic View Post
can u send solve examination paper of LIC AGENT ? my exam in end of january-and please guide me how to TOP in LIC AGENT Examination.

Thanks
Dear Sir,
kindly send solved examination paper of LIC Agent, I am to appear for on line exam by end january 2014, also please guide me how to top in aforesaid examination.
Thanking you,
Regards,
H.R.Mitra
[email protected]
21st June 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Please send solved question papers of ICICI prudent life insurance and general insurance business advisory/agents examinations to [email protected]
10th October 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

please provide me lic agent online exam paper in hindi with answer .
some sloved and mock test paper also provide me
7th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am Shivam singh Development Officer - LIC in aeja hardoi
anyone Interested in taking LIC-Agency feel free to contact ME. I can guide and support you throughout your agency period also for lic agen

shivam singh
aeja hardoi
lic new polci
m.n.9415652715.9235719594

i am singh
13th February 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am only 10 pass .Can i eligible for LIC agent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?