15th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

what is the current eligibility criteria for accenture and tcs

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  6. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  7. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  8. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture? -- [New]
  10. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement after doing 4th year in B.E
  16. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  17. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  18. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
15th September 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

sir i have 2 backlogs at present and may i know to what companies i will be eligible?
15th September 2011, 11:58 PM
fahran

Hi dear,

for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

Thanks
16th September 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m doing Btech IT final year.i got 85% in 10th,69% in 12th.83% in btech but with 1 backlog. am i eligible for any of the mnc company? pls rply me...
16th September 2011, 12:28 AM
fahran

Hi dear,
for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

Thanks
17th September 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have secured 54% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 64% in engineeering, can i able to get job in any software company
18th September 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , hw r u?..... i hv 50.50% in 10th; 49.45% in 12th; 68.91% in 3 year diploma (Information Technology); 64.85% till 6th sem in B.Tech.(CSE) m in final yr now; tell me in which company i can be placed??????????? pls tell me .. [email protected]
19th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have got 58%i in 10th and 48% in 12th.........& 65% in B.TECH. m i eligible for the accenture and wipro &other company????????????????????????
19th September 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir is it conferm that for the campus drive of tcs 2 year gap in acadimic after 12 and b tech is allowed.
reply fac=st sir as i am confused.
20th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have got above 66 %in all the semesters except 5th sem, in 5th sem i got 58 % so sir plz tell me i m eligible 4 tcs, infosys or not......
20th September 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have secured 72.6% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 65.6% in b.tech Am i eligible for Wipro.......if not then list the name of the companies where i m eligible for????
21st September 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I have passed H.S. exam frm WestBengal Board on 2006 bt I have passed B.TECH in 2011 i.e I have a 1 yr gap. Nw frm 2007 WB board has changed their rule i.e they nw give the students their percentage as best of 5. Nw how will be my percentage will be calculated? In the old format or in the new format? Plz rply.......
21st September 2011, 01:37 AM
gurpreet ranshi

i have 75% in 10th, 76% in b.tech till 6th sem, but i have 55% in +2
am i elligible for any company from tcs ,infosis, accenture or any other
plzz......guide me
21st September 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir\madam
i hve 3yrs gap between 12th and b-tech.i hve got 64% in 12th,80% in 10th and 7.38 cgpa upto 6th sem of b-tech.plz tell me about the good companies for which i m elligible.
i will be highly oblized to u for this.
thank you
22nd September 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir , i hav got 60% in 10th and 57% in 12th,50% in gradutaion,and 7.15(10) in MCA tell me in which company i can placed
23rd September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m a B.E fresher with above 60%...but i hav 55% in 12th and 65% in 10th...n moremover i have 3 years of gap between 12th and B.E.....sir m i eligible for accenture and wipro...please do reply.....thnx...
Accenture: 10 th and 12th 60% engg above 6 cgpa with no standing arreas.
Wipro : 10 &12 th above 50 % and UG above 6 cgpa. only 2 backlogs, that too in 5th sem allowed.
This is as per 22nd sep placement recruitment in SRM CHENNAI.
23rd September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have 56.5% in 10th and 64% in 12th . tell me in which cmpny i can placed???
24th September 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

any one please do tell me the eligibility criteria for L and T info and CTS for 2011-2012 batch for freshers please......
24th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , i m a B.TECH 2 nd year student.i have 83% marks in 10th and 62% in 12th.but i have 1year gap between 12th and B.TECH.also i have 1 yearlack in B.TECH 1st year.am i elligible for IBM,accenture,wipro or low level softwere companys...?plz reply...............
25th September 2011, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I AM In 3RD Sem Now..I Had Finished My First Sem In Mechanical With Distinction But I Got An Unexpected Backlog In 2ND Sem..So I Want To Know If I Will Clear My That Backlog This Time And Then Whole Engineering With Minimum 65-70%..Should I Be Eligible For The Job In The Best Companies Like TATA,TCS,L & T??
25th September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have deploma in 70%,b.tech 80% and 10th less than 50% can eligibility to attend these companys accenture,ibm,tcs,wipro and infosys ?
not eligible
26th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have 59.4% in 10th ,65% in 12th and 63.76% in BE (upto 6th sem) am i eligible for TCS Accenture, Wipro,Infosis.
Please reply me as soon as possible.........
26th September 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about the criteria of selection in tcs,satyam,wipro,infosysand other leading companies..also tell me how many year gap these company allowe between 12th and B.E.
plz
26th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the name of companies in it sector for which i am eligible
56% in 10th
53%in 12th
63 % aggregate upto 6th sem in b.tech
26th September 2011, 07:04 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria ;

For ACCENTURE,TCS :

>>60% marks throughout your academic career.
>>No pending backlogs in the time of campussing.
>>Maximum 2years of study gap after 12th.

For INFOSYS,IBM :

>>70% marks throughout your academic career.
>>No pending backlogs in the time of campussing.
>>Maximum 2years of study gap after 12th standard.
27th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have got 60.27% in 10th and 45% in 12th. tell me in which company i can placed?
28th September 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i hve 74% in 10th,73% in 12th n in b.tech 57% with 6 running back i want to know dat i m eligible for infosys,oracle,ibm and samsung plsss tell me sir m highly obelized u sir
28th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

View Post
hi
i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and ).
whether they allow the people who having two standing arrears.?
please tell me the true answer as i am very confused..........
29th September 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

HEllo everyone....

Can anybody tell me whether accenture allow me to sit in the placement process...
10th % is 57 ,
12th % is 62 and
b.tech % is 65.2....I am a final yr student and expected to get degree in may 2012......
thanks in advance !!!
1st October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how many software company consider only B.E marks as minimum 60%?
2nd October 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

hi
plese tell me that in how much year gaps allowed in accenture entrance paper 2011.
pl tell me as soon as posible.........
2nd October 2011, 11:38 AM
shrijan00

hy,

Eligibility for TCS :10th, 12th – 60% & above

- B.E. Agg - 60 % & above (Up to 6th Sem)

- MCA – 60% & above (Graduation 60%)
- Two live backlogs permitted at time
of placement.
- Break in studies maximum up to 2
years is permissible only with
valid reasons.
2nd October 2011, 11:53 AM
shrijan00

hy,

2nd October 2011, 04:00 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara26star View Post
hi
i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM).
whether they allow 2 year gap between 12th and b.tech or not??
please tell me the true answer as i am very confused i found somewhere that accenture and infy allow yr gap but somewhere its written that they dont allow any yr gap.
also in tcs i found the yr gap should be less than 2 yrs but smwhr its written not more than 2 yrs.
so if you know plz tell me what is the correct eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for Top IT Companies

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) You should have 60% aggregate or above throughout your career(only for Infosys it is 65%)

2) You should not have a study gap of more than 2 years

3) You should not have any backlogs at the time of placement..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
3rd October 2011, 09:03 AM
tara26star

hi all
its me who started this thread, as i was worried about my year gap between 12th and btech and now i m very pleased to tell u all that i got placed in COGNIZANT on campus and i m very happy now!!!
and i want to inform that accenture, infosys and TCS allow 2 years gap so u can go for all these if ur marks are 60% or 65% for infosys .
so i want to tell u all that these things does not matter at all if u are eligible and and u have a good technical knowledge.
so just prepare your self and improve ur communication skils and there is nothing which can stop u.
just hope for the best
best of luck for future
5th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am currently in 3rd sem of MBA and i have cleared all the interview and selection process and also got offer letter,i have met with all the eligibility criteria but i have ATKT in one semester during my engineering,but they havent varify my documents?will this matter reject my joining?please reply me as soon as possible...
6th October 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have 79.06% in 10th, 73.83% in 12th and i am in final year of computer engineering. i have aggregate 60.55% upto 7th sem but my total no of A.T.K.T from 1st year are 6 and no live backlog. Am i eligible for companies like tcs, infosys, ACCENTURE??????????????????
please reply fast.....
11th October 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv one year gap b/m 10th and 11th and two year gap b/m 12th and b.tech. and i hv got 60.83%,62%,62.50% in 10th,12th, and b.tech.
i.e. i hv done 10th in 2002 and 12th in 2005 after 12th i took admission brilliant tutorial for two year than after from 2007-2011 i hv compleat my b.tech.
m i elligible for tcs,accenture????????????
12th October 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility for DELL?
13th October 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond_007 View Post
Eligibility for TCS :10th, 12th – 60% & above

- B.E. Agg - 60 % & above (Up to 6th Sem)

- MCA – 60% & above (Graduation 60%)
- Two live backlogs permitted at time
of placement.
- Break in studies maximum up to 2
years is permissible only with
valid reasons.
am a third year student of gcelt. i have one backlogs. it will not be cleared before campassing. it will be cleared after campassing. am i eligible to sit for placement....
plese help me.........
14th October 2011, 02:41 PM

sin i have secured 62% in 12th and 70%in b-tech with no back but got 56% in 10th so can u tel me ....m i not eligible for apply in these companies.......
14th October 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i have got 51% in tenth and 72.5% in diploma (ece) with honrs now doing b tech in 3rd year no backlog getting more than 70% .......degree going on... in which companies i am eligible to give interviews give me a list i shell very thank full to u send me on my email id [email protected].
15th October 2011, 01:59 AM
raju bhai

Hi dear,

Thanks
15th October 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitingoplani88 View Post
Accenture-1 year gap
TCS-2 year gap
Infosys-2 year gap
Wipro-1 year gap
IBM-1 year gap
all need above 60% 10th,12th & 65% in b.tech
while wipro & IBM needs 70% throughout

i dont think wipro's eligibility criteria is 70%, rather it is 50%...
15th October 2011, 05:45 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for IT companies :

Educational qualification :
Normally IT companies requires 60% throughout your academic career.But some IT companies like IBM,INFOSYS wants more than or 70% in your academic career.

Study gap :

It is always good that you don't have any study gap.But normally they allow 2 years study gap.

Hope this will help you.
15th October 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

tell me , how do i can apply for TCS , WIPRO , ASSENTUR and other top companies with off campus...
16th October 2011, 12:05 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara26star View Post
hi
i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM).
whether they allow 2 year gap between 12th and b.tech or not??
please tell me the true answer as i am very confused i found somewhere that accenture and infy allow yr gap but somewhere its written that they dont allow any yr gap.
also in tcs i found the yr gap should be less than 2 yrs but smwhr its written not more than 2 yrs.
so if you know plz tell me what is the correct eligibility criteria.
Dear friend,
The basic requirments for these MNC companies are 60%.
You should have 60% in 10th 12th.
You should have 60% in your engineering
There should be no gap of 2 years are present.

So these are some basic requirments for these mnc companies.

All companies have these requirments and all these mnc companies allow 2years gap.

All the best.
19th October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, im M.Tech fresher with 72%...but i hav 73% in 10th, 58% in diploma, 58% in BE with no gap....pls suggest me the companies.
19th October 2011, 08:18 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hiii dear...

best wishes.,
thank you
19th October 2011, 11:02 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
When in your college Campus come then you prepare for that
but most company have some criteria for selecting student
mainly some MNC company have this criteria
like:-

They will see if student have 60% in career
then they will allow for seating in his campus interview.
This is a fashion for eliminate student in 1st round.

So most brainy student will eliminate in this round,for those you do not worry that
you try others after your complete B.TECH then you go for some Walk in also.

And also you do some professional course like:-
JAVA
.NET
ANIMATION COURSE
that course will help you to find good job in your career.

Good LUCk.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?