2nd November 2014, 10:40 PM
amir adhikari chhetri

Default i want to know the best institution for ca classes in banglore..i have qualified my 12 exams

hello...i want to know the best ca institution in banglore and all the details ...when will the class start? how much does it cost in indian ruppees? and how can we get admision there? as i am student from nepal so i am in search of hostel too
16th April 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore? I have qualified 12th class

I am mba student after ca course continue in how much period of time during the course?
31st October 2015, 02:15 PM
mohinisuhani
Member+

Default Re: List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore? I have qualified 12th class

List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore
----------------------------------------------------

**Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College
**Christ College
**Sri.Bhuvendra College
**Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College
**St.Aloysius College
**Canara college,
**b.h.s First grade college
**Sri Sai college,
**Modern Education Society’s College of Commerce Karnataka
**c.b Bhandari Jain College
**St.Joseph's College of Commerce
1st November 2015, 12:46 AM
jituvide

Moze College of Engineering
Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering
PES Modern College of Engineering,Pune A N College, patna
A.R.C Viswanathan college
Aditya P.G. College
Andhra Loyola college
Bishop Abraham Memorial college
Brahmanand Degree (PG) college College of military engineering, pune
Trinity college of engineering & research, pune
M.E.S. College of Engineering, pune
Pune Vidyarthi College of Engineering &
Technology, pune
ZES's Dyanganga College of Engineering &
Research, Nahre, pune
12th November 2015, 07:55 PM
smrutimohini

List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore
---------------------------------------

--Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College

--Christ College

--Rajajinagar Education Society’s

--Kristu Jayanti College

--Sri Bhuvanendra College

--Canara College

--c.b Bhandari Jain College

--Seshadripuram Institute for Studies in Chartered Accountancy

--St.Joseph's College of Commerce

14th May 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com in 2015 because of insufficiency of time i was notable to join college for Chartered accountancy course and now after two years i am planning to carry on with my studies i want to know which college should i join for the course the above mentioned are questions relating to CPT course and i also want to know the exact fee structure of the course charged by the college. My overall percentage in semesters is above 56%, so will i get the seat in college which i prefer and also with the fee should i pay for the seat also please tell all details of the course
27th May 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 89 PERCENT IN 12th STANDARD. I WANT TO LEARN CA PLEASE TELL WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE PLEASE REPLY ME
18th July 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee including hostel if I study CA in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?