31st December 2010, 03:09 AM
yajvendra

Default Re: How to change my btech college after first year?

Dear Friend
As i know you can change your college after first year if you have any strong region and a you got good percentage with all clear result
then both the colleges are agree then you can change your college with migration certificate.
good luck....
31st December 2010, 08:22 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friend,

yes i think you can change your branch , you just concern in your university whether , it is possible by accuring some mark with more than 9.0 (cgpa).
otherwise if it's necessary to change then you can start it again with new branch next year..

good luck....
17th January 2011, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m doing b.com first year from an under madrass university and i want to change my clg in second year so which reputed clgs have this procedure for taking admission . plz reply sooooooon
19th January 2011, 10:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir i m doing b.tech first year from an reputed clg of uptu and i want to change my clg in second year so which reputed clgs have this procedure for taking admission . plz reply sooooooon
you will need a strong reason and thus mc and you can take admssion only if there is any vacant seat and I am afraid that not many vacat seats are available in REPUTED COLLEGES.
2nd March 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

u can change ur college in second year. but it takes long time
4th April 2011, 08:35 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Quote:
Sir i m doing b.tech first year from an reputed clg of uptu and i want to change my clg in second year so which reputed clgs have this procedure for taking admission . plz reply sooooooon
Yes you can change your college.

you have to forward transfer application to that college / university authorities
through your college principal with a valid reason.

they consider your first your marks and HSC marks. If you found eligible to that particular college, you will be notified.
12th April 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 65% (CBSE) in 2010.. I appeared in IIT JEE 2010, but didn't qualified.. So, i took admission in one of the NITs.. I reappeared in IIT JEE 2011 and am getting 285 marks.. AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN IITs, leaving NIT after 1st year.. If yes, then what to do... Plz rply...
18th April 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

can u plz say me d procedure 4 changing d colg????????
26th April 2011, 10:21 AM
NEEL_LOVE2004

Red face Re: How to change my bsc it college after first year?

Quote:
Sir i m doing bsc it first year from an reputed clg of uptu and i want to change my clg in second year so which reputed clgs have this procedure for taking admission . plz reply sooooooon

hi this is neelam i would i to change my college in second year plz reply bak to email [email protected]
6th June 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i am Sahil Bhusri.sir i am studying in Chitkara Uneversity.but now i want to change my Uneversity after completing my first year due to some specific reasons.sir pls tell me can i change my Uneversity.sir pls reply me soon i am waiting for your answer.
18th June 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am having 5000 rank in aieee this year but i am studying in ip Northen India colleage can i leave it now .PLEASE SEND THE ANSWER TO MY EMAIL Id [email protected]
18th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 5000 rank in aieee this year but i am studying in IP northern India college so can i leave the college.please send the answer to my id [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 04:36 PM
priyankach yadav

Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq123 View Post
hello dear
sorry to say but you can not change b.tech for other colleges because any colleges not provided for change your colleges but you can a good chance for only aboard university. you can apply for this university then you can studying in 2 year .
dear friend
i'v completed my b.tech 1st year(ece) in a private college it is not at all a good college to say obviously.......i want to change my college i know this is not easy to do so...but can i get seat in any other reputed college if i can pay.....actually i got good rank and good seat....in many other reputed colleges but i'v left the seats because of some reasons now i'm regretting for that...plz help me can i get any chance to get seat in any other states colleges also....?...plz help me?.....rply me fast....this is about my career.
18th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in ip is 11389.can i get admission in any college in ip?
19th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

my rank was not good in aieee so i atnd counslng of chitkara i got admsn in chitkara anther branch in baddi i don't know enough abt it can i change clg after 1st year?plz rply soon
20th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college bhiwani tits to vaish engg college after completing btech 1st year.
19th August 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studyingin first year b.tech in uptu college
will i get admission in goverment colleges of uptu in 2nd year
31st August 2011, 06:47 PM
sangita1117

hi friend
it 's true. you can do change the college after 1st year but both colege where you will take admission are satisfied to you
3rd September 2011, 07:06 PM
Massmurugan

yes you can change your college.
you need to inform the authority relating to this. their decision is the ultimate few get chance of changing the college if you have good academic performance

visit the website www.uptu.ac.in.
if you do not wish to continue in that college you can discontinue and start your carrier newly
16th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am pursuing BE from a local private college,...and placements here aren't good.. so i am intrestd in doing MTECH degree froom iit....sir will i get chance to place in top companies like blloomberg,microsoft,google..etc etc..?
2nd November 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

how 2 change my current clg .??how i get NOC certificate??? my clg is gyanganga clg of tech. , i wnt 2 change my clg ..but my rasistar sir dnt give me noc certificate...
5th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz, tell me process of changing clg after 1st year BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th April 2012, 02:00 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can get admission in other college to further her study as you have valid reason to shift the place and the institute.
You should get her admitted to the new college, for which you need a original migration certificate from the old university/college, for this you have to contact the present college authorities where she is studying now. Migration certificate mention the present education level of study and make it easy for the new college to accept admission in the next level.
29th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to change my college after b.tech st year? I am studing under jntu kakinada.
16th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

if one gets admitted to Btech 1st year and then if he wants to start afresh in other college is it allowed.will he get migration certificate from the present self financed college.pl respond and pl detail the correct procedure.
6th August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hai iam be student on rasipuram muthiyammal college but they give so tarcher for student so i want change the college what can i do
21st September 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to change my btech college after first year?
21st September 2012, 10:21 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

IGATE AND PATNI are the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

THE CRITERIA FOR IGATE AND PATNI:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

SELECTION PROCESS FOR IGATE AND PATNI:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

So you are not applicable for IGATE AND PATNI because your 12th marks is below 60%.

But you are applicable for WIPRO , SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL etc.
14th November 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

hi. i am ashish ranjan persuing B.E from surabhi college of engineering & technology, bhopal under rajiv gandhi technical university bhopal .can i can change my college in 2nd year by getting my marks above 75 or 80%........
8th December 2012, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my college, i study b-tech under mdu, my college is too far from my home town, so i want too change, plz help,i m in 1st year
9th December 2012, 05:25 PM
eshwar4

you cannot change your college after completing your 1st year as it is not possible to change.Yes you can change your stream in the same college but you have prove that you are the best.but changing college is impossible.yes one possible way is that if the college you are in have some branch or is under any group.
8th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech first with 70% and dropped one yr can i continued in 2nd yr in another university ? pls answer me
7th July 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

how can change my college

Sir

My present college not give me magration .in 1sem i got 65% .my present college college affilated by mdu .and i want to take another colege which also affilated by mdu. What can i do.

Vikas
7th September 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college after completing first year in VIT CHENNAI ????????........
7th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Siri want to change my b tech college . How to change college .please give me replay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?