21st March 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

I want to become a doctor I have taken PCB an I wanted to ask that which subject i should take as 5 the subject computer or Hindi in 11 cbse
19th April 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

I have got admission in medical field in which i have took pcb. Please explain me what is pcb its fulform and which subjects come under pcb
6th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SUBJECTS CAN TOOK IN I.SC IF MY STREAM IS SCIENCE AND MY GOAL IS AN ENGINEER
17th June 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have to choose but my maths is weak should I or not go for science??
9th August 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

My son has choose science stream in 11th class, his college does not have bifocal subject hence he has to take Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology,he wants to Pursue Mechanical Engineering, I have heard that CS is easy and scoring than Biology, please suggest as I am worried about his percentage in 12th and CET, his percentage in 10th was 88.6 %
13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which optional subject should i take hindi or computer science. i am 11 class science student.
Computer is easy because Hindi is Theory subject so you can score more marks in computer
14th June 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

If choose science stream in standard 11th which subjecs i'll have to study? If i want to be a doctor which will be the important subjects for me which will be the subjects optional for me?(pls name all the subjecs)
23rd November 2019, 08:21 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

In order to study in medical field you will have to study the following subjects
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
You will have to have a good command over all the 3 subjects as all the 3 subjects will help you to gain merit in the entrance exam
In order to enter the medical field you will have to appear for an entrance exam that is NEET ,on the basis of merit in the entrance you will get admission in medical college
6th July 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which optional subjects should I opt for in science field if my fixed subjects are maths, physics & chemistry in 11th std? Also plz give more information about why to take that particular subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?