23rd January 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of IIHM?

I want to become a chef. So what course would be recommended at IIHM ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  2. What is the fee structure for IIHM for next 4 years session?
  3. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?
  4. What is the fee structure of IIHM Kolkata
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  6. Can I get a good job after passing BHM course from IIHM? Course fee of BHM from IIHM?
  7. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  8. Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?
  9. What is the admission fees for IIHM?
  10. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  11. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam?
  14. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  15. Date of IIHM entrance exam? Syllabus of the IIHM entrance test?
  16. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  17. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  18. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
23rd February 2017, 04:54 PM
koolajay_2012
Member+

The latest (2016-17) Fee Structure of IIHM is enclosing i am here with so you please find out the enclosed attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FEES STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17(3).pdf(117.6 KB, 173 views)
27th May 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure in IIHM for BSC in hotel management and catering tourism per semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?