18th April 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?

many colleges across india offer undergraduate courses, Delhi University has BA in journalism admission i thru entrance test, symbiosis is another choice... have to crack entrance exam. to prepare for entrance of media institutes/colleges exam, read Media Hive's e-Guide for journalism & mass comm entrace (Rs 100; PDF format) and Nuances of Journalistic Writings (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126).. I think the e-Guide and the book will help u in the entrance exams. u can order them at [email protected] or call Media Hive at 9911273924

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  4. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  10. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  11. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  12. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  13. Which are the good colleges after mass communication?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  15. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  16. Universities giving Doctorate in Mass Communication? Criteria, procedure and dates for the same?
  17. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
29th April 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?

i have appeared for 3rd year english honours this year.i am having 52% marks in part I and part II.am i eligible to appear for M.A in mass communication?is there any entrance exam for this ?which colleges i need to go for now?
22nd July 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

which is better in pg courses after B.A (English)?, is it mass communication or
M.S.W???
22nd July 2013, 11:55 PM
Madhu nayaka

Dear sir,
which's better in pg courses after
B.A(English)??, is it mass communication r wt??
12th September 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir/mam..i had scored 82% in 12th and nw dng bca m n last sem and want to do MassCom frm xaiver's kolkata..
So plz tl me the criteria to get admsn and also suggest me what should i had by which i get the addmission..
My contact numbr -08235819652

thnx
12th September 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir/mam..i had scored 82% in 12th and nw dng bca m n last sem and want to do MassCom frm xaiver's kolkata..
So plz tl me the criteria to get admsn and also suggest me what should i had by which i get the addmission..
My contact numbr -08235819652

thnx
24th February 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have appeared in B.COM 3RD YEAR........i want to know eligbility criteria for masters in mass communication of allahabad uni....nd what percentageis must in graduation
21st July 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have done my BA in economics from mumbai university. I scored 47%. am I eligible for mastrs in mass communicatn??? or am I eligible for any other courses??
7th May 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

ive completed my diploma in electronics and communication will I be eligible to join masters in mass communication???
13th September 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing polsci hons. from Delhi university....this is my last year and my percentage is around 63...I want to knw eligibility criteria for masters in communication in jamia and jnu.
30th September 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I wish to study with mass communication after completing my b.a ( general )
28th July 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

M.com is a simple pg degree...& m.m.c. Is a opportunity to entry in media so you can choose one of them. But if you want to become a journalist than choose m.m.c.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?