7th September 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which technology is better between Mainframes and Java from career and placement point of view?

im pursuing mca 3rd year.. im planing to do mainframes.. does a fresher can get the job by doing this course..?? please help me.. if not suggest me which course should i opt??

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching institutes in Chennai for Mainframe after MCA? what are it's career opportunities?
  2. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  3. How to get a job after passing MCA and Mainframes course? Best placement consultancy which can help me to get a job in IT?
  4. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  5. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  6. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
  7. Which is a best career option for me between Doctor and Aeronautical Engineer in the view of Salary?
  8. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  9. Which is the best course from career point of view after passing 12th commerce?
  10. Which is better from career point of view, B.E, MS, M.Tech or MBA?
  11. Is LPU a good institute to study MBA Marketing from placement point of view?
  12. Can I change my college after 1st year through Anna University
  13. Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view? -- [New]
  14. Which college is best in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Safety Management course from placement point of view?
  15. Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is M.Tech through KSOU approved by AICTE?
  17. How can I join B.A after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. BE in Mechanical is sufficient to do M.Tech or MBA?
4th October 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which technology is better between Mainframes and Java from career and placement point of view?

I am looking forward to join a course either in java or mainframes but confused in choosing the right one...can anybody help me out by replying about the scope of mainframes in the future.. please suggest me the right one because at this point of time suggestion from experienced people matters me the most.. thank you [email protected]
22nd August 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have 2.8yrs of experience on mainframes, but right now have learnt core java, j2ee(jsp, servlets, spring, hibernate, struts2), jdbc.
So I wanna switch to java world, could any one please help out with this?
13th August 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am fresher from ECE departmnet 2015 passdout.....and i was confused to choose either java or mainframes...was it be bettr to go for mainframes? how was the career growth and vacancies in mainframes?
1st September 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, im vijayabhaskar S.
i completed my engineering in the stream of telecommunications 2015passed out!. i want to start my carrier in mainframes!. how was the future scope in mainframes?? is this technology have a good scope in the market now and future? please suggest which technology is better.
27th June 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i m already placed in tcs in mainframe department....how is it??
need a reply urgently!!
I'm facing the same situation.
Can you please tell me the answer because you got some idea now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?