16th June 2012, 12:13 AM
tl.com

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu

hi dear,
Eligibility for Govt. colleges in Tamilnadu[/COLOR][/U][/B]
• 12th pass from any recognized board.
• Should be a native of Tamilnadu or having a domicile of Tamilnadu.
• Min. 60% marks (PCB) in 12 standard.

Procedure for admission
• Through AIEEE
• Through State engineering entrance test (TENCET)

Syllabus of Examination
• Physics
• Chemistry
• Mathematics

After clearing written test, you will be called for counseling process.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~[B][COLOR="Indigo"]Manvendra
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  3. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  5. What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?
  6. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  7. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA? -- [New]
  12. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  13. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  14. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam?
  15. Admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  16. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  17. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  18. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
13th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu

I got 37.29 marks in tancet. Is there any possibility to get any one of the government college or anna university in tamilnadu for ME. I belongs to BC .
Please provide me the solution as soon as possible.
17th July 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am sharfudeen my marks in board exam is 944/1200 and my cut off is 140.5/200, my physics mark-158/200,chemistry-126/200,and maths-129/200. i am eligible for aeronautical engineering? if i am not eligible for aeronautics what can i study and which eligible for me? please say me....
15th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Anna university affiliated engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu
15th May 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Anna university affiliated private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu
6th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my son is studying in mumbai from l.k.g. to 12 std.My native place is tamilnadu, I am working with private sector since 1985. My son birth place is also tamilnadu .I am belongs to backward community. My son want to do B.Tech course in Govt college of Tamilnadu .what is the criteria to get admission?
14th March 2014, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Apart from marks criteria is thereany age restriction for BE admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?