14th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

sir pls send me the pattern of AFCAT papers n books to be refferd for the preparation on [email protected]
19th July 2011, 11:13 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus, exam pattern and books for preparation for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)?

well in AFCAT test in includes verbal ability,numerical ability,reasoning,gernal awareness and apptitude...

best of luck to all candidates
24th September 2011, 12:42 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Here I have mentioned all the details of Air Force Common Admission Test ...

AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) ::

The entire test will be of two hours of duration and will cointain multiple choice question type on

1. verbal,
2. numerical,
3. reasoning,
4. aptitude,
5. general awareness.

Sample question papers and the syllabus is available on the following website ...

http://careerairforce.nic.in

There are three section which are ...

1. Flying Branch :

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Ground Duty Branch :

i. For graduates :- 20 to 23 years
ii. For post-graduates/LLB :- 20 to 25 years
iii.For LLB after gradi=uation :- 20 to 26 years
iv.For MA/Phd/CA/iCWA :- 20 to 27 years

3. Technical Branch :

19 to 28 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1984 to 1 july 1994(both dates inclusive).

The candidates who have cleared the test will be called for Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) at Deharadun,Mysore,Varanasi.It consists of three stages ...

Stage-1 :- Intelligance Test

Stage-2 :- Psychologycal Test

Stage-3 :-
i. Pilot Aptitude Battery Test(PABT)
ii. Engineering Knowledge Test(EKT)

Above all these three tests are completed the candidates who cleared the above three stages are sent for medical test.The candidates who have cleared this are elected as the officers.

best of luck.
17th December 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I just want to know is der any coaching centre to get throught he AFCAT or any special books available to prepare . id der is any such thing available reply to my email id :[email protected]
23rd February 2012, 08:30 PM
kumar.dilip1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
MODEL PAPERS FOR AFCAT EXAM

Attached some of the previous year model papers for AFCAT in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers and find out the question pattern of AFCAT exam and prepare for questions accordingly.

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers.

-> Spend some valuable time daily for preparing for the exams.
thanks
28th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for Air Force Entrance test. Please sent me syllabus , previous year question & best book for this. also sent details about EKT .My email is [email protected] send me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?