20th July 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details?

I have done my BBA degree in 2009 can I apply ICWA now if possible .Have any procedures to join .please reply me

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? What is the fee structure and the syllabus details?
  2. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?
  3. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  6. What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done B.Com(H)
  7. What is the procedure of ICWA after b.Com degree? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  8. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  9. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  10. Duration of ICWA course? Contact details of ICWA in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  13. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  15. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  17. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  18. What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?