2nd February 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste

Sir i am D.CSE finish next i would join b.tech now i dont which dept is best for feature

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks required to join SSN B.E mechanical engineering
  2. What is the cutoff to join SSN? I belong to OC
  3. Is it possible to join government medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 1113 marks with 189.75 cutoff? I belong to SC caste
  4. Cutoff marks required for ECE in SSN college?
  5. Minimum cutoff marks for SC candidates to join SSN college?
  6. Can I get a seat in SSN college through counseling? My cutoff of 178.5
  7. How may I get details about my result for Exam held at Aurangabad Maharashtra state?
  8. What is the cutoff of MBBS? I belong to DNC caste
  9. Can I get a seat in Rajalakshmi engineering college after scoring 170 cutoff in 12th? I belong to BC caste
  10. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  11. How to join Mechanical engineering for BC caste? Cutoff required for the same?
  12. What is the cutoff marks in ECE, EEE, Computer Course in SSN College Chennai? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Will I get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 187 cutoff under SC caste?
  14. Marks required to join SSN college and details about fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  16. Required score for a UG student in TANCET Exam to join in SSN College of Engineering?
  17. Any chance to get a seat in SSN after scoring 144 cutoff? I belong to SC category
  18. How to join CIT Engineering college in Coimbatore after scoring 185 cutoff marks in MBC caste?
7th May 2015, 03:03 PM
R.N.Gayathri

Smile Re: How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much marks need require in inter12 andhrapradesh
How much is the cut off mark to join ssn?I scored 189 cut off & I am BC. I want to know immediatly
9th May 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste

how much is the cutoff marks required to join in SSN college of engineering? i belong to MBC community
13th May 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How much is the cut off mark to join SSN college of engineering in department of civil? i belong to BC
24th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY CUT OFF IS 188.24 AND MY CASTE IS MBC WEATHER I HAVE CHANCE OF GETTING SEAT IN SSN
18th September 2015, 10:51 AM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Hello,

SSN is one of the top private engineering college in chennai. To enter into SSN you must have 195 and above. Even if you belong to sc you must need above 195 as you want the top courses. The bio medical in SSN has the least cut off which is also above 193.
4th June 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff for bc candidate in EC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?