11th August 2012, 09:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Airforce for 12th passed girl candidates?

Girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after 12th through appearing NDA entrance exam as NDA(National Defence Academy) is only meant for male candidate only.

Girls can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year after Graduation.

You can also apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force.

In order to join Indian Air Force the candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in AND http://www.careerairforce.in
19th November 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for air force technical ihad completed 12th with79 prrcent
25th July 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

why girls are not eligible for Indian Air Force after 12th science with PCM??? After all the boys and girls study same in 12th science then why only boys are eligible and girls are not???
14th December 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is It nessacary to pass graduation with science and maths for a girl candidate can't she take arts
26th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

There is no way to enter indian airforce after +2.You can apply after graduation and +2 should be with the subjects: Maths,physices,chemistry.You can give NDA test after +2.Work on improving your aptitude,numerics,reasioning.
There is also one more way to join,if you have pilot licence,then you can have age limit more 5 years.
so,select one step: graduation,NDA or pilot training.
Best of luck and work Hard
17th August 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to join Indian Air Force.But I am a girl.what can I do forI.A.F.?I know girls can not apply for NDA exam.Then I can give CDS or ssc exam.is it must that I have my graduation degree from a university.Plz guide me hw to I join IAF?
1st June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12 class with 74% and persuing my graduation . My last year is going to start in july 2018 .Can i fill the form for job in Indian Airforce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?