30th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

where could i get an application form to join the air-hostess course? how to apply for air-hostess training?
1st June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

Date of entrance test in 2012 for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?
2nd June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech 2nd yr recently now i want to become airhostess.is it possible for me to become airhostess.i am eligible for all the physical qualities.what is the first step to become airhostess.is the entrance exam first or should i take the training first.pls rly me i am waiting for ur ans
14th August 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir and mam please tell me that entrance test air hostes thank you
25th February 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR !IAM STUDYING 10TH CAN I JOIN IN AIR HOSTESS INSTITUTE PLEASE REPLY ME
26th February 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

SIR, in which month the form of air hostees will appear. PLEASE INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY
2nd April 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hii....passd out pls2 in commerce got 74% i want to knw that haw can i bcame an airhostress nd whatz the procedure.....
24th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an air hostess in air india. i am 12 pass. I want to know date of the entrence examination. Please will you help me what should i do and how to start the process. please send me details of the entrence examination forms..... thank you..!!!
22nd May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get an admission in Air India
7th August 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when form will fill up for Air hostess???
and i also want to know that what is the date of exam for air hostess???
plz help me..
you can give information related to air hostess on my number 07856831013.

plz help me.
13th August 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Please give me details about Airhostess entrance date and where?
26th September 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,

I finished my 12th class with 79%.Now i am studying in B.A.class13th .My date of birth is 14.4.1994.My height is 5.5.Can i apply for the air jobs.plz give me application from online n plz tell me the date of entrance test for air hostess.
26th September 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have to ask for the date of online exam
30th September 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of enterence exam this year
6th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to become air hostess I m in twelth class and I want to know how to fill the form n how to apply for it plz suggest me
12th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH THE FEES FOR TRAINING OF AIR HOSTESS
17th December 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

date of entrance test for air hostess
31st January 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam
i want to knw abt the entrance date of dis year..plzz cntact me ..
3rd March 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hello I'm 19 I m not fair but I got a dusky color, I have a good height of 5.9 Can I apply for a ground staff or for an Airhostess
21st April 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i m 18 years old . height 158 cm good looking,know English language.eye sight 6/6 ..should i eligible for becoming an air Hostess please tell me the procedure for applying in Air hostess
25th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/mam i want to know that i had paased 12 and i am 17year old so can i join fr airhostes and my height is 5.11
5th June 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I jst wanna too ask u that on which date is the last for filling online form
8th June 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 th passed from science (biology) field .i want to become air hostes so plz tell me how can i apply for air hostes .my height is 5.6 . I want to know the dates of application form plz give me application form online.
thanks.
my id : [email protected]
20th July 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/mam,
I could like to know about when is the last date of entrance exam for air hostess and any link for the submission of form.
Thank You
16th August 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I have done 12th . I want to become air hostess but I don't know how to make air hostess . Pls sir help me and give me any information pls.

Thanks
Sakshi sharma
15th November 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ Mam I am preety Rawal from panipt and I want to be a good air hostest pls help me what can I do pls tell me about fees I leaving my contact no pls help me 8396962660
20th November 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my name is Isha Porwal , I want to know how to apply for entrance exam...what I do for became a air hostess....plz tell me....plllz...?????
my id is- [email protected]
2nd April 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hii..

I am dimple ..i like this job i want to be an air hotess
and dis is my dream.i finished my 12th class this year.
so plz u tell me the procedure as well as the date
Of entrance exam and about its form......
12th May 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate i want to become air hostess i am 20 years old what is the subject to prepare for entrance exam
14th April 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected,
Can I get Date for fullfill the form for air hostess and what are producer for it? Can u tell mi in my contact no. 9823076727 please help me in this.
2nd May 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I am finish my 12th in 2016 in science
I want to became air hostess. Please send air hosted form in enters exam.now i am studying sybsc. So please tell me the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?