16th July 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Orrisa for Engineering? Fee structure and placement details?

my ojee gen rank is 7470 can i get adm at silicon

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
  2. Fee structure for MCA in private colleges of Orrisa?
  3. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  4. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.E Engineering course?
  6. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of BBA course in KIIT Bhubaneshwar in Orrisa?
  9. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  10. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  15. Full details about KIIT University? Previous years question papers?
  16. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  17. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing Genetic engineering in Australia? -- [New]
17th July 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Orrisa for Engineering? Fee structure and placement details?

80000 to 150000
20th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

plz Fee structure ghanshyam hemalata
7th August 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

WHAT RANK IN ORRISA STATE EXAM WILL REFER TOP COLLAGE
7th August 2011, 09:54 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

The best colleges in Orrisa for Engineering

* Orissa Engineering College (OEC)

* College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar

* Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement (GITA)

* University College of Engineering

* CV Raman College of Engineering

* College of Engineering & Poly Technique.

* Orissa School of Mining Engineering

* National Institute of Science and Technology

* Eastern Academy of Science and Technology

Thank you
18th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got 56022 air rank in aieee 2011. can i get addmision in any good private engineering college in odissa or west bengal with this rank?????????????
plz also tell me the approx. fee structure of the college
18th August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of top 15 college of orissa
26th August 2011, 01:13 AM
BHARAT76

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir, i neha got 2195 in orissa jee in outstate category.can i get admission in silicon or niist college with a branch of electrics and electronics.plzzzzzzzzz reply soon.
i dont get a beter college in orissa becoz this is a high rank in ur out state cota
26th August 2011, 01:15 AM
BHARAT76

Quote:
i got 9353 in ojee will i get in oec or not in electrical trade.
you dont get sit in oec
26th August 2011, 01:17 AM
BHARAT76

Quote:
sir i get ojee outside state rank 9890.which is best college for b.tech.in orisha
you get high rank in your out state cota so you dont get good college
2nd September 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

how to reach Gandhi Institute for technology, bhubaneswar from bhubaneswar rly station
19th May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Which top 5 colleges is best for electrical&elecrtronics among rank.and what is fee detailed for 1 year total at [email protected]
7th June 2012, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

After getting the rank of 32000 which college will i get to read engineering?
8th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Best colleges in orrisa for Engineering? Fee structure and placement details?
sir my ojee rank is 5450 as an outstate candidate. can i get computer science and Electrical Engineering in top 10 college like krupajal, silicon, c. v. Raman, National institue of science and technology, orissa Engineering college, Bhubaneswar, Gandhi institute of Technology,Gunupur
please help me
yours truly
Santosh kumar jha
9th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Re:Best colleges in orrisa for Engineering? Fee structure and placement details?
sir my ojee rank is 5450 as an outstate candidate.i can get computer science and electrical engineering in top 10 engineering college like
krupajal, C.V Raman, silicon, orissa engineering college Bhubaneswar, Gandhi institute Gunpure National Institute of science and Technology
please help me
yours truly
Santosh kumar jha
12th June 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

my b tech rank is 3055 which is the best college for me.
13th June 2012, 08:46 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello,

Orissa has got a lot of colleges from where you can pursue your engineering career.

some colleges in orissa are famous for its quality education and good campus placement throughout the nation.

1) University College of Engineering
Burla, Orissa

2) Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

3) Silicon Institute of Technology
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

4) College of Engineering & Technology (CET)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

5) CV Raman College of Engineering
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

6)Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement (GITA)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

7) Institute of Technical Education & Research
SOA University, Bhubaneswar.

8)Orissa Engineering College (OEC)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
\
These are the best engineering colleges from where you can do engineering and KIIT UNIVERSITY(kalinga institute of technology) is the best as per my thinking.

thanks
14th June 2012, 12:52 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Orissa has got a lot of colleges from where you can pursue your engineering career.

some colleges in orissa are famous for its quality education and good campus placement throughout the nation.

1) University College of Engineering
Burla, Orissa

2) Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

3) Silicon Institute of Technology
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

4) College of Engineering & Technology (CET)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

5) CV Raman College of Engineering
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

6)Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement (GITA)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa

7) Institute of Technical Education & Research
SOA University, Bhubaneswar.

8)Orissa Engineering College (OEC)
Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
\
These are the best engineering colleges from where you can do engineering and KIIT UNIVERSITY(kalinga institute of technology) is the best as per my thinking.

Thanks
22nd June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir my ojee rank is 6250 which colege wil i get
23rd June 2012, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my ojee gen rank is 7470 can i get adm at silicon
Bro i hav got 197th rank in ojee...
Can i get silicon, in cse stream???
23rd June 2012, 12:35 PM
babu91

Hello Shadma ,
The list of best 20 colleges in Orissa are available with their details in the site :

[B][U]http://www.orissatimes.net/2008/06/top-20-engineering-colleges-in-orissa_29.html[/U
also you can see from the official website of ojee.nic.in
here you can find yhe course fee n placement details

and KIET and ITER are alsu two good universiteis
thank you
4th June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 43 marks in jee main . please confirm in which top 10 Engineering college in odisha i can get admission in CS branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?