4th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure?

sir i am student of electrical engineering in mjrp university jaipur.sir i want to do ma in economics in jnu delhi.plz tell me what i am eligible for pg in economics in jnu.
my email id are [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  2. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?
  3. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  4. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  5. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  6. Is JNU providing admission form for PG in economics?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  8. Rank list of M.A in Economics? Number of seats available in M.A Economics? What is the last year's cut off marks?
  9. JNU M.A in economics admission syllabus?
  10. Total number of seats available in JNU for M.Phil?
  11. Marks required in final year of B.Com to get admission in JNU to study M.Com? Seats available in JNU for it? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  13. M.A in Economics from JNU after B.A (Prog.) from DU with main subject as Economics?
  14. When does Delhi University MA Economics rank list will be published? Number of seats and last year's cut off marks?
  15. How to do Ph.D from JNU, Delhi after MA Social Science? Seats available in JNU for Ph.D?
  16. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?
  18. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
4th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure?

sir how much seats for ma in economics 2012
email id are [email protected]
28th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of 2nd b.com at vizag.sir i want 2 get a admission in jnu or dse.but i have not maths background in my 2 level.so i am eligible or not.plz tel me sir
email:[email protected]
21st September 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I m student pursuing BA in economics at gauhati university. Our results come out around june-july, but the entrances are held in the month of may. So will i be able to seat for entrance for MA?
23rd August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir am student of BA in history i want to ma in economics from jnu
29th August 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am nt having maths in my graduation course,i ject.m doing b.a(p) wid economics as discipline sub. i want to know i m eligible or not for jnu in economics
27th September 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure?

[email protected]]Good Evening!!!!!!!!!i do b com and i want to know each and every detail regarding admission in jnu for m.a (economics) so that from today only i can fully prepare myself for the entrance exam.It would be very nice if u can also give information regarding the no. of seats and infrastructural details of jnu........

thanx,
suravee[/QUOTE]
2nd October 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

when we have to fill the forms for appearing in entrance exam of ma economics in JNU?
6th April 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Totally how many seats in the MA political & economy & history plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?