26th June 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview?

i attended wase on 18th june 2011 and i attended HR round.so,please can i know whether i selected for the job or not.

Related Questions:
  1. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
  2. Why I haven’t received my Call Letter if selected in Wipro?
  3. When can I get the Call Letter after having been selected in Cognizant?
  4. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  6. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  7. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  8. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  9. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  10. When I will get my Call Letter if selected for Wipro WASE program?
  11. When will I receive the call for the WIPRO HR Interview? When are the results going to be announced?
  12. When I will get my Call Letter if selected in Wipro Tech/VLSI?
  13. Is it true that candidates who don’t receive offer letter are not selected? -- [New]
  14. When will I get my joining letter if I got selected in Wipro?
  15. Person after clearing the backlog can get an opportunity to work in Wipro?
  16. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected last week in Wipro?
  17. How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?
  18. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
3rd July 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview?

I attended my wipro's HR interview on 5th April 2011, i didn't get my result. anybody is there like the same. Please contact me if somebody have any idea [email protected], 9738621712
5th July 2011, 03:15 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

IF you are selected then Wipro give you welcome kit in this kit you will get your appointment letter and center and salary all information !!
if you pass the written exam then consult with wipro office or your
college Training and placement cell..
if any candidate pass all the round then company give confidential letter
to you !!!
so try to get the letter now and some time company give a hold position
so wait some time they will call you !!!
good luck
9th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

how to download welcome kit
12th July 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm gowri i attended the interview on 8th june 2011.Can u please inform me when will i get my offer letter? please contact at
contact no:89511242784
Email ID:[email protected]
15th July 2011, 12:56 AM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
You will receive your call letter after your bond sign and they will mail to you.

Then you can know that you will be selected in HR interview.

thanks
15th July 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi tis s harshitha, i hv attended d wipro walk in on 28th june, i cleared both d rounds, bt still i dint get any letters r mails, pls tel me wen ll i get cl frm wipro, pls help me regrdin tis, my email id is [email protected]
26th July 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am 2011 passout MCA student.I got placed in wipro technologies in november 2010.But still i didn't called by wipro.I got selected through on-campus.when will they call.How many days it will took?Pls anybody tell me..
2nd August 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

did anyone attended wipro walkin on june 18 and 19 for experienced professionals
5th September 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have attended the wipro tis walk-in in hyderabad on 28th august 2011.i cleared all rounds and the HR person told that u will get a voice call and then after u will get the offer letter.till now i didnt get a call?did anyone attended this walk-in?plz post ur comments..
15th September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the selection process in wipro ?
15th September 2011, 12:14 PM
san77

What is the new selection process in wipro ?
19th September 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

suppose company gives a hold position .how many days after he will call.if any chance to rejection of the post after gives a hold position
19th September 2011, 08:42 AM
sudharaniv

suppose the company gives hold position.how manys after he will calling. if any chance rejection of post after holdng
19th September 2011, 06:46 PM
Manas Kumar Maharana

Dear,
You are starting to get worried because it's been almost 2 weeks. Is it OK to contact the company and check on the status of your interview and application? ... After you have completed the interview, feel free to ask the employer when he plans ... you should expect to hear back from the employer, if you are chosen for the job.
Thanks.
19th September 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i attended wipro off campus fot itis at jeppair engg coll...... and the last two rounds at guindy office in chennai..... does any one frm this batch got call
19th September 2011, 11:30 PM
gokulps89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have attended the wipro tis walk-in in hyderabad on 28th august 2011.i cleared all rounds and the HR person told that u will get a voice call and then after u will get the offer letter.till now i didnt get a call?did anyone attended this walk-in?plz post ur comments..
hi i too atended wipro off campus for tis in chennai on sep 4... they same the same thing to me also when we will get the call
22nd September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Raj Patwal.... i hav attended wipro HR interview on 17th Sep 2011 in Pune/Hinjewadi Seed office...... if any one on that day got selected plz reply or call me.

ID - [email protected]
No- 08007608773
24th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i got rejection mail :(
30th September 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am selected for trainee engineer bt till now i didn't get my offer letter..plzz any one help me about this matter...
18th November 2011, 06:43 PM
maktheking

unavailable
21st November 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

hi this sumanth,i attended the wipro HR interview on 4th nov 2011 ......when will i recieve my call letter??????plzzz let me [email protected]
21st November 2011, 06:12 PM
maktheking

Quote:
hi this sumanth,i attended the wipro HR interview on 4th nov 2011 ......when will i recieve my call letter??????plzzz let me [email protected]
same here yaar i too has been selected for wipro wista held on 10 nov 2011 in noida..but till now i havnt got any mail,phone from the company..have you got any call or mail from the company?
2nd December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

when is the result of wipro - wista Nov 2011?
3rd December 2011, 09:36 PM
maktheking

i am waiting 4 the same yar. i attended the interview for wipro wista on 10 nov 2011 at noida sec-63 and cleared all the rounds nd was informed by the consultancy that i have been selected but till now i have not get any mail,offer letter by the company...........where you attended the interview??
you can contact me at my email- [email protected]
mobile- 9868542831
9th December 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is purushoth. I have attend wista entrance test and hr round on 26 november at chennai guindy branch.but till now There is no confirmation call or mail. so please inform me whether am select or not.anybody got the offer letter means please inform me [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

hi, I am Raghunandan, I have attended Tech & HR rounds of Wipro on 11th december 2011.... Thy said our results wil b mailed to our mail.. but no info yet..
If any1 had attended the HR in that event and got notiofication from the company... Pleeeeees do reply to my id: [email protected]
24th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

hi guys iam ramu. i hav attendee wipro hr interview for wista programe on december 8th 2011 in hyderabad..I havent got the confirmation as yet... How will I know whether I am selected in the HR interview?
27th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

my friend selected in wipro company .but she did not receive any offer letter. so now she very confuse
31st December 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends this is waman I have attended wipro wista campus in hyderabad on 3rd dec 2011 and HR round on 7th dec 2011 till now i did not get any response from wipro . is there any1 who attended for the same?
31st December 2011, 01:45 AM
waman deshmukh

i have also attended HR round on 7 dec 2011 in hyd till now i did not get any response from them
31st December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i attended oracle finance software services on 0ct0ber 11th and i got selected. plz can i knw when iam going to get my confirmation mail
23rd January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have wrote WASE exam on jan 20, i have cleared aptitude and HR interview..i m waiting for result..i m excited to hear my good result..whether i will get good result or not??
24th January 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswaranjan9 View Post
You will receive your call letter after your bond sign and they will mail to you.

i wrote my wase entrance exam on jan 20 and cleared hr interview when i will get my result???
27th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i am smitha...... i hav attended wipro HR interview on 25 jan in goverment college....karwar is any one got mail ........tell me that how much time they would take?...
30th January 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i am naresh.... i attended wipro interview on nov 4th 2011,bangalore for experienced professionals still now no confirmation is there any one got confirmation pls inform me......
3rd February 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Naresh...
I attended Wipro interview held at Hyd for B.Tech 2011 passed out on 28th Jan 2012...
I cleared all the rounds...
In how many days can I expect an offer letter from them ?
18th February 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i cleared my aptitude test in wipro.,than i atten technical test but in tech interview, sir told me that i 'll call you later ? what can i do?
19th February 2012, 07:58 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

dear friends,you hve been attend the interview for the wipro.as soon as possible u will announced soon.for that they will see the eligibility candidates for that u have to wait for the best
20th February 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm silpha. I attended the WASE HR interview on jan 09,2012 in Trichy. I have not get the confirmation message from you. Whem will you send my result?
2nd March 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How to know whether i am selected in wipro wase feb-25- 2012 .when will i receive my call letter from wipro if selected?
5th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi,i attended the technical and hr rounds of wipro on 17th feb in chennai guindy office.they said they will inform after 2 weeks,but still they didnt inform.anyone know when they will inform the results?
hi i have t same problem but i attended on 27 feb 2012 on guindy off they said they will get back to me do u have any idea
20th March 2012, 10:10 PM
charu.sood

When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview?
24th March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hi i too attended my interview in chennai guindy office. if anyone receive a mail pls do post .my mail id is [email protected]
14th April 2012, 02:51 PM
rammohan101

hi i will get call letter means letter of intent from wipro
13th May 2012, 05:19 PM

Sir/Madam,
I, Vijetha Shetty attended Campus interview for wipro wista on 12th may 2012 at Moodbidri Alvas pragati. When will I receive my call letter? Please inform.
27th May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir/ madam
I,Jinendra kumar jain from mvm collage bhopal .i attended campus written & HR interview for wipro wase on 25th feb 2012 at TIT COLLAGE Bhopal .When will I receive my call letter? Please inform.
31st May 2012, 02:27 PM
rekhag1990

sir/madam
I am rekha..i hv attended the recruitment of wipro wase at alvas college moodbidri on 12th may 2012. I got selection in hr round. Please can i know when ll i get the cal letter?how will i know whether i am selected.. Please inform me.
my email id [email protected]
15th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. i cleared both the technical and hr rounds for wipro conducted on 10th mar 2012 at 10 am at at'john's college,tirunelveli.I havent got the confirmation as yet ........... can any1 tell me that how much time they would take?...............Wer eagerly waiting for an positive reply
15th June 2012, 06:07 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?