12th January 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

Assalamualaikum sir., i want to know how to get admission in AMU university in b.com . what is the admission process in b.com ? now i am im class 12...!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  4. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  5. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  6. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  7. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  8. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  10. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  11. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  12. What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
  13. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Com after scoring 85% marks in 12th class
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  16. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  17. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  18. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
17th January 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

Admission to B. Com in AMU is on basis of marks scored in 12th. You can download the form fron AMU website or submit it online.
17th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,let me know the admission form date in amu2012 n i have 69%in12th.can i get the admission in bcom in amu?please reply me soon on email [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know that how to get admission in AMU university in class 11th in science stream.plz informe me soon.
23rd January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
How much per centage is needed to get
admission in AMU for B.com? What is the lowest cut off
per centage of last year?
kimdly give me reply.
23rd January 2012, 06:14 PM
nasmal092

Post Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

Asslamualekum Sir i want to know that how to get admission in AMU university in B.com.and how much per centage is needed to get admission in AMU Delhi and what is the procedure for the same and what is the lowest cut off per centage in the last year. sir , please informe me sir soon.
24th January 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Aftab ahamad ansari
Sir, I got 56 percent in b.com.
Can i took admission in m.com. in amu aligarh.
Its my humble request to inform at my no.-09793022145
25th January 2012, 11:20 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
If you are an appearing student of class 12th then, you just fill the form for admission and fill 'RA' i.e result awaited in percentage column of 12th.

Then admission forms will be available soon, you can check the website too.

the merit list will deside about the admission, there is also sports and other quotas so, you can avail it also...
thank you
7th February 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am pursuing study in 12th standard i want to know when will i take admission in b.com honours at amu and what is the procedure of it
10th February 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

which minimum, percentange is required for admission on b.com . kindly give information
24th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/,i want to take admission in b.com in aligarh muslim university.what is the admission process and percentile merit for admission in 2011 session?i am in class 12th final..fee structure and datw of submission of form......plz reply
28th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell the cut up mark of new admission in BCOM
17th May 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the acknowledgement report of sadia ahmad B2/32 kashi raj appartment nadesar varanasi For B.com (hon) 2012
19th May 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for b.com? what is the cut off list/
22nd May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know that i hav passed 12th cls with comrce stream subjects studying Accounts Economics Business Mathematics and Computr science(Optional subject)
But not studied English
Plz tel me i m eligible from dehli board
I hav fil up form of b.com for ths season.
8th June 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i ve got 59.2% xo can i gt da addmissn in amu...itz vry urgent
10th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

asslamualekum Sir i want to know that the cut of list b.com (hons.) 2012 date
10th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

WHEN MERIT LIST B.COM WILL BE OUT?
13th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the last date of submitting marksheet of 12th for taking admission in B.com and about the merit list also pls
tell me as soon as possible its urgent............
14th June 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

sir/,i want to take admission in b.com in aligarh muslim university.what is the admission process and percentile merit for admission in 2011 session?i am in class 12th final..plz reply
29th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me about the merit list of b com admissions
tavfeeq showket
from kashmir
5th July 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission to B. Com in AMU is on basis of marks scored in 12th. You can download the form fron AMU website or submit it online
11th August 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir kitne persentage par b.com mai admission ho sakta hai...
17th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 59% in class 12 can i get admission for b.com in amu
19th September 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to known that how many fee&admission charge of MBA course by the cross pondence
2nd January 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I want addmission date of B.Com. Entrance date ?
8th February 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir b.com 1 yer ka kb add ha sir pls contet sir my no 7417524797 my ps tag 65 sport
11th November 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i m from moradabad can i do b.com honours through distance education course
11th November 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

my sister lives in moradabad can she do b.com honours through distance education course
24th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

b.com fees
13th April 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the process of b.com intrence moddle pappet 2014 . I want fullfill knowladge about it pls sugges me. Aarif khan shohratgarh sdr nagar up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?