29th November 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student join Psychology courses after completing 12th?

Can a computer science student join psychology after completing 12th?
20th February 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student join Psychology courses after completing 12th?

i am a pursuing bcom along with CA and aftr completing my bcom i want to persue psychology.Can i do psychology being a commerce graduate and if yes suggest the institutes which offers this course in mumbai.and how to apply for the same.
Thanking you.
Rose
29th September 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with bcom(h) n um also doing cs along with it...but further um thinking f pursuing psychology ..cn u plz tell me the procedure and eligiblity f pursuing a course in psychology ?? n should i go for industrial and organisational psychology or counseling pyschology ?
plzz guide me
thanking you .
komal dalmia
22nd June 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I have taken the science stream. And I want to go for psychology ..Is I possible ?? If yes then please tell me all the information. You can contct me I u want. My mail id is [email protected]
26th July 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2nd year Bca bt now I have an idea a to do bsc psychology as side by side whether it is useful for me..?? On IT company field or gov jobs
9th November 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

I was a science medical stream student. But now unfortunately I am doing English hons from du correspondence. Can you suggest me something... Plz reply
2nd August 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hello
can commerce student do masters in psychology and become a psychiatrist and can a commerce student after completing 12 take arts and get graduate and then take criminal psychology????
24th March 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam I am from commerce background student studying BMS but now i want change my stream i very much interested in human psychology so i want details can refer or it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?