18th December 2011, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

dear sir
I WANT TO JOB MY NAME IS PRAKASH DEU SHELKE I AM LAST YEAR BY THE TYBA APPERING IN MUMBAI UNIVERCITY MY ADD-PANCHSIL SEVA SHANG CHWAL NO 3, PAIPE LINE PRATHIKSHA NAGAR SION MUMBAI NO 022 MY QALIFCATION-10th PASSED IN 47% & 12th PASSED BY 60% IN MUMBAI BORD 2008-2009 sir pls call 9619672331/9969319231/9594549311
18th December 2011, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

dear sir
I WANT TO JOB MY NAME IS PRAKASH DEU SHELKE I AM LAST YEAR BY THE TYBA APPERING IN MUMBAI UNIVERCITY MY ADD-PANCHSIL SEVA SHANG CHWAL NO 3, PAIPE LINE PRATHIKSHA NAGAR SION MUMBAI NO 022 MY QALIFCATION-10th PASSED IN 47% & 12th PASSED BY 60% IN MUMBAI BORD 2008-2009 sir pls call 9619672331/9969319231/9594549311
29th December 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

whats the best job in indian railway with 2 qualification with good sallary?
29th December 2011, 09:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility criteria for railway tte/tc exam?
HI,
T.T.E exam is conducted by RRB.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR T.T.E EXAM:-
-Pass 12th from recognized University or board.
-Age should be in between 18-21 year
-Must be citizen of India.
8th January 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for t.t.e jobs
15th January 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary of t.t.e?
15th January 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the medical standard for tc\tte examination
is that standard is only mentally retard candidate or likes physically also
18th January 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I m 24 year old ,12 passed can i apply for T.T.E/T.C. & also i have certyfied diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking From Mumbai,which one sutable post 4 me pls reply
regards
sunil sharma
19th January 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 12th in commerce filed and i am now doing graduation can i ? apply for western railway? which post should be sutable for me ?????????
when the post list will be available on 2012?
19th January 2012, 09:08 PM
soniWOX

i have passed 12 in commerce filed , now i m doing graduation which post should be perfect for me in western railway ?
when the post list will be available in this year 2012,,,,,
19th January 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, this is Somnath studying in class XI in Assam Rifles School. I am eager to join the railway in the post of T.T/ T.C, Sir , is there any medical test for this job?
20th January 2012, 01:54 AM
Prosen Das

for the post of T.T.E/T.C you are required to pass the 10th class and you also need to pass the comparative test which is arranged by the railway.
23rd January 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit in t.t.e aplication
24th January 2012, 11:24 AM
ashwak8

The e ligibility criteria is as follows

1. The person's age mustbe below 30 years
2. The eprson mustbe a citizen of india
3. The person must had completed inter

railway t.c. Is a central job and it is the best option to choose right after 12th standard
24th January 2012, 11:49 PM
Anilgp

Hey aaswak8 i just want to talk to you for more clarification about such doubts relating to tc exam can you give me your facebook id or number so that i can contact or chat with you......pls pls pls pls pls ......
[email protected] pls pls
30th January 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..
I have read all answer posted by you.. Can i know wht test i hv to give for being a T.T.E?
31st January 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I m Accountant to privat firm, i m intrest to india railway job, but i m only 12th pass. so what to do?
my age is now 29. so my e mail id is [email protected] so pls sir i waiting for your positive ans.
thank you
1st February 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am an ex servicemen after 29 yrs of service. I want to become TTE. I am 10th pass and I have graduation certificate issued by departmental .My age is 49 Yrs. Can I become TTE.
1st February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i finished my Bsc and my age is 22 by this feb can i apply for ttr position?My ph:09600008590 and my mail id is [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want railwayjob in station master what to do.what is the qualification.tell me and age also.
5th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want know , what is the age limit of t.t.e/t.c , this time my age is 28 year old ,
regards
Narendra singh tomar
6th February 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my name is noor mohammad i completed BCA in (degree) with 58% of marks my dat of birth is 06/06/1989 i can eligibility for TTE/TC jobs please send on my email sir [email protected] and when the notification will pass please sir.........
13th February 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR AM BASAVARAJ DODDANINGAPPAGOL I WANT TO INFORMATION ABOUT WHEN WILL CALLFORM TE AND TC JOBS? PLEASE INFORM ME MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
21st February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am an ex servceman.i passed 2 i wat to appley tte,have a vacancies in south
23rd February 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i shahid/ 22 year.and intermediate passed.
can i apply for TTE.
and what i do them ?
[email protected]

reply please....
27th February 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass. can i apply for TT job?

i am pass 10th with 39.20% and 12th pass with 46.66%
b.com 2nd year appered from 2009-2010.

computer knowledge-yes.
27th February 2012, 03:24 PM
Bhaskar vijay chawhan

i am 12th pass.can i apply for tt job?

computer knowledge- yes.

i am 12th pass with 46.66% and 10th pass with 39.20%
b.com 2nd appered 2009-2010.

education filed- commers.

nationality- indian.

please inform my email is [email protected] (facebook)

my cell no.7709636251.

age-22.
27th February 2012, 03:34 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
RRB(Railway recuitment board ) organises exam for the post for TTE in railways
Notification in local newspaper are published from time to time ,,keep check the employement section regularly
The exam comprises of OBJECTIVE TYPE question on various subjects like:
>>Mathematics
>>Science
>>General knowledge
>>History
You can find notification for TTE post from here: http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
OR http://www.rrcb.gov.in/
All the best
27th February 2012, 04:05 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai frnd ,

educational qualification - a graduate in any discipline from any recognized university
age limit - 18 - 30 years
age relaxations for different communities
obc - 33 years
sc/st - 35 years
PHP - 10years

Exam pattern :

general English
mathematics
general knowledge
general intelligence

http://www.indianrailways.gov.in
29th February 2012, 04:02 PM

Default information about T.c. exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that what ia the qulificaton for the post of tte.. and what is the salary of the tte....
i want information about t.c. Exam.

pls.. give me information

Manish sonar
cell.no.9175431622
2nd March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hello
i want to apply for job in railway as TE/TC post in railway. i pass Post graduation and i have a knowledge of computer applications.so please help me regarding the job.
i know hindi,english,punjabi and malayalam. MY E MAIL is [email protected]
4th March 2012, 01:54 PM
Saddam sakhala

Hiiii.... its me saddam. i had completed 10th with 75% and 12th with 78%. im in S.Y.Bcom. i want to know the procedure that how can i apply for TC post in indian railways. plzzz help me.
my email id is [email protected]
9th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is jayesh pawar,i have passed 12th in 2008,and my age is 26 years old. Can i give TE,TC examination?
10th March 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce stream hs completed,can i aply 4 tte-raju
13th March 2012, 04:06 PM
TrinityKiller

Eligibility of the B.harm Course :

The candidate should qualified in 12th with 60% percentage of marks in science stream include physics , chemistry , maths , biology recognized board . Some of the college may conduct entrance exam for the candidates . There should select the candidate according to percentage in entrance exam . The candidate should complete knowledge in life science and maths .The duration of the course is 4 years including practical training .

List of College for B.pharm :

Sri Jayave College of Pharmacy

Roland Institute of College of Pharmaceutical Science

K.L.E Society of College of Pharmacy

J.S.S College of Pharmacy

Institute of Pharmacy

Madras Medical College

Panjab University

M.G.R Medical College

University of Delhi

University of Pune

Vels University

There is good job opportunity for the b.pharmacy in both private as well as government sectors such .

Job Opportunity for the B. Pharm :

Pharmacist

Scientist

Health Inspector

Bio Tech Industries

Drug Therapist

Research officer

Hospital Drug Co-ordinator

Drug Technician
17th March 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass with 50% tell me any job
my age is now19 going on....
18th March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What qualification for t.t.e./t.c.
tell me age limit too
22nd March 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for TTE 2012. How to apply where i want to apply. Please guide me. share me the link of the application form............
22nd March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

When is the next exam for tte exam scheduled
26th March 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Graduation & interested to apply for TTE post.Am i elligible for that?
Can i directly apply for Senior TTE post. Please reply to my mail ID [email protected]

Await your reply as earliest.
28th March 2012, 10:01 PM
shirley_schmidt

Official Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in

3 classes of cadres and they may include such as:

Class 1
Class 2
Class 3

Examination Pattern

i.Preliminary Exam
ii.Main Exam

Papers of MPSC Mains exam 2012

1. Papers of Languages

Total: 200 Marks

2. Papers of General Studies

Total: 600 Marks

from 2011, MPSC has structured the Mains in the prescribed four papers listed with their syllabus and are named as:

General Studies Paper I
General Studies Paper II
General Studies Paper III
General Studies Paper IV

Classification of General studies papers

General Studies Paper I

History and Geography

General Studies Paper II

Indian Constitution
Indian Politics

General Studies Paper III

Human Resource Development (HRD)
Human Rights

General Studies Paper IV

Economy and Planning
Economics of Development
Science and Technology Development

Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Exam

Educational qualification

Candidate must be Graduate from recognized university.

Age limit

33 years (open category)

Age Relaxation as per Govt. rule

5 yr relaxation for SC/ST
3 yr relaxation for OBC

Eligibility Criteria of MPSC PSI Exam

Educational qualification

Graduation required from recognized university

Age Criteria

28 years (open category)

Age relaxation as per Govt. Rule

33 years SC/ST
31 years OBC

Good Luck ```
5th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Where, i apply for the post of TTE in railway?
13th April 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

is there any age relaxation for graduate student
14th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know you about vacanci for this job .kya is noukri me v ghotala hota hai
15th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE BECME A TTE FROM COMMERCE BACKGROUND OR ITS IMPORTANT TO DO FROM SCIENCE BACKGROUND
21st April 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

please intimate eligibility criteria for indian railway esam for the post ot TTE/TAC
26th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification and age limit for railway group c exams?
28th April 2012, 12:03 PM
onest

You cannot recruited direct on the post of TTE because this is a promotive post. If you want to become TTE, then, railway conducts exam for the post of T.E/T.C. Qualfication for T.E/T.c is Matric with 50%. After 3 - 4 years, if you will have ur graduartion (any stream) degree, then you will promoted to the post of TTE otherwise if you not have graduation degree, you will stay as a T.E/T.C (Ticket Examiner/Ticket Collector)
Promotion Channel Pay Scale Prmotion based on:
29th April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 yrs Technical Diploma in Computer Applications & Business Management ... Am currently employed as a Customer Support Executive.... Am looking for a job in Indian Railways.... Ladies can get job as TTE in Railways or not???

------Sajna
5th May 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir ' I have passed (10 and 12 ) known can i apply the
TT/TC
Please informe on 78307562840 this number or
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?