23rd May 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus?

Hi with rank 5767 in 2014 entrance would it be possible to get Btech comp. sc. in main campus. is btech comp. sc. course good in Jaipur manipal?? I am interested in doing computer science only.
PLEASE reply.THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get in manipal jaipur campus after scoring 97 marks in manipal B.Tech exam?
  2. Any chance to get a seat in Karnataka or Jaipur Campus after scoring 98 marks in engineering test in Manipal -- [New]
  3. Cutoff for B.Tech(CSE) in ENAT at Manipal campus?
  4. What rank can I expect after scoring 135 marks in Manipal ENAT? Which streams can I get in the main campus?
  5. How is Manipal University? Are ECE, EEE and Mechanical branches good in Manipal University?
  6. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  7. Procedure to take admission in IFBI ICICI PO program? Location of ICICI Manipal college in Jaipur?
  8. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in Manipal University if scored 149 in Manipal entrance exam?
  10. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  11. Is Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology a good college for engineering compared to KIITS?
  12. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get computer science branch in Manipal University, Jaipur after scoring 6125 Manipal UGET rank in computer science?
  14. Is it true that Manipal college has bad atmosphere?
  15. Is it true that Manipal has a bad atmosphere?
  16. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  17. Will I get admission in Manipal after scoring 25000 rank in Manipal b.Tech?
  18. Will I get Mechanical, Computer, IT, Civil, EEE or ECE? I wrote manipal online exam and have got 9351 rank
1st June 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got rank 9400 in Manipal test. Will I get CS in manipal jaipur. Have already got admission in SRM Chennai in IT. Which one to chose MIT Jaipur or SRM Chennai as I am confused. Am sure with this rank will not get CS or IT in main Manipal.
5th June 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

HOW GOOD IS FACULTY, WORKSHOPS, LABS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN MUJ
5th June 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
placements in manipal main campus and jaipur campus are equal or not
7th June 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

IF i get admission in jaipur can i later channge my admission ti manipal if the seats r available there??
9th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Manipal University Jaipur Is The Best Campus In Terms Of Infrastructure And Faculty.
And There Is No Comparison Of Infrastructure With Any Other Campus.. Of Rajasthan!
No One Can Blame This University.
I Personally Recommend Everyone To Join This.
Because From 2011 To Present i.e. 2014 This Is The Best Univeraity That Has Come Up.
Personally.. Manipal Jaipur Is Worth Joining!
13th June 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Chemical Engineering will be the first batch in 2014-15 to start at Manipal Jaipur. Please advise whether this would be a right option to do chemical engineering?
15th June 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can any one review SMIT Sikkim campus, it's rating in comparison with Manipal campus or NIT Nagpur. Does the CS course from Sikkim campus has recognition in US Universities for MS.
Thanks in advance
27th June 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

which one is better... electrical and electronics engineeringat jaipur manipal or computer science engineering at sikkim manipal
1st July 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

hi. i am a final year student at mit(manipal). what i've experience in my 4 years is that (mit)manipal is now degrading from its standards. in upcoming 5-10 years i can assure you that it's standards are going to fall very low. as the new administration is not capable of handling the responsibilities they are given. the dean of mit(jaipur) could be strict and you can call her heartless. but she knows how to run a college. and given her experience and knowledge i am preety sure mit jaipur is going to measure great heights. on the other hand faculty here in mit manipal are all from nearby villages. some of them don't even hold a masters degree.
26th July 2014, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how good is manipal jaipur compared to manipal main campus... will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart.
and can manipal jaipur be compared to institutes like srm in terms of ranking.
It will surely evolve like manipal university. Might even get better than it in the next 10 years or so.
29th April 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how good is manipal jaipur compared to manipal main campus... will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart.
and can manipal jaipur be compared to institutes like srm in terms of ranking.
I am currently doing my mtech in manipal jaipur. u cant even compare muj with mit. here syllabus is entirely different that what its taught in mit for the same stream. actually mit and muj have entirely different management. dont ever think about doing pg in muj. support from management is almost zero here. i dont know standard of UG courses, but placement dept. is not upto the mark. u can know that if you review the placement history in muj before taking a seat. I came to muj through mit itself. as the seat was full for mtech in mit , i had to take seat in muj. staffs in mit told me that muj is an awesome college and u sholud not miss this once in a life time opportunity to join muj an all those stupid things. I believed them blindly and is suffering now. this is not just my experience, I represent all my friends in muj.
13th May 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has got 92 marks in the manipal entrance. Can she expect ECE in Jaipur? If not then which branch can be expected? Any brance in main manipal?
11th June 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

My son is has got admission in Manipal Jaipur for MECHATRONICS. Can you please help me in understanding this new stream and its value after completion of Btech degree?
18th May 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I scored 91 in muoet 2016 will I able to get seat in Manipal Jaipur. Will u suggest me to join in Manipal Jaipur? And may I know abt mechatronics at Manipal Jaipur. Is it worth full to its fees.
2nd July 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How good is manipal law school as. Compared to SRM Chennai law school
22nd May 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I'll [ost this question again as I am looking for my daughter's admission and she has choice between SRM Chennai ( main campus) in CS or in MUJ IT/CSE . CCan someone please help to know
1) How is MUJ now and the outlook in 2021 from the , faculty ,placement, higher study perspective?
2) How has been of MUJ so far ?
3) How does it compare with SRM main campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?