27th July 2014, 09:05 PM
baldev singh jakhar

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

sar please send me 10 year question paper SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exm plz send in my e-mail [email protected]
27th August 2014, 09:47 AM
rajeev 7253

Thumbs down Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Sir please send me ssc civil jen question papers my g mail id ~ [email protected]
24th December 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical) exam?
plz send in my e-mail [email protected]
26th December 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

please send ssc je paper 2 question papers to my mail
[email protected]

please...
27th December 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam.so I kindly request you to sent me the above mentioned item to my gmail [email protected]

Rohit
Gmail:[email protected]
16th January 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous paper for post of je civil. in ssc cpwd
[email protected]
Thank you
1st February 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls send me last 10 years questions of je in electrical engineering on my email Id - [email protected]
14th February 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I need last 5 year quetion papers of ssc junior electricl engg exam. So l kindly request you sent me tha above mentioned item to me.my gmail sandipsing29@ gmail.com

Sandip.
Email ld - sandipsing29@gmail com
17th February 2015, 11:58 PM
ramprasad patil

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers of SSC Junior Engineering(Electrical and Civil) exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandhol View Post
how to get ssc junior engineer (electrical and civil ) previous years questions papers

Please reply
sir pls send me last 5 year question papers of vypam sub engineer post.
20th April 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me previous papers of SSC je electrical with their answers on [email protected] ,thank you
24th May 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I need previous 5 years questions SSC junior engineer for civil....please send my email ...
[email protected]
22nd July 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I requested to you please l need a previous year of all question papers for exam of electrical engineering my self AMIT RAJ
[email protected]

God bless you
thanku.
22nd April 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I need 10 years Previous year question papers of WBPSC Junior Engineering (Mechanical).
Mob: 8584808056 mail: [email protected]

Regards,
Sourav Ray
14th October 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous papers with answers plz send me to [email protected]
8th December 2016, 10:44 AM
unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;415470]Dear Sir,

Kindly send me a last 3 years question papers for the post of Junior Engg (Electrical).

Thanks & Rega

Sujata patil

My mail id is [email protected]
18th November 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me previous 20 years papers of SSC je civil with their answers on [email protected] ,thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?