9th July 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after BCA? I have completed my BCA

I have scored 43% in puc and i joined bca in bangalore university and i have got above 60% in degree and i want to mba so i am eligible to mba or not please inform me did 2nd puc marks is acceptable or not please tell me sir
10th July 2015, 02:32 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after BCA? I have completed my BCA

Nice to see your interest in the higher education. As we know that education is the one of the most important part of the human life.

BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application in which you study the subjects like computer application, software, networking and hardware etc. After completing the BCA course the best option is to do masters degree is same field i.e MCA course.The course you would be looking for is MCA - Masters in Computer Application.

So, if you are interested in the computer then MCA is the best option for you after completing the BCA course. You can also go for another course as per own choice. It si your own career so decide any thing as per own interest not by another interest. Before choosing any field think twice on that.

I advise you to choose any field as per own interest not by any other. Hope my advise will help you. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?