3rd December 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

I am in 11th sci 2nd sem. I want to take admission in your college so atleast how much percentage/percentile is needed to get admission. please give me your feedback. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  10. Admission in B.E courses in Tamilnadu engineering college for Non Tamilians?
  11. How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University
  12. Is there any quota for wards of serving defense personnel in engineering college for admission in M.Tech courses?
  13. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  14. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  15. Is MSc electronics from DU is a good course placement wise?
  16. Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?
  17. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  18. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
1st March 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

what is the admission procedure for the student who is appearing JEE Mains exam and belongs to out of state
13th March 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m kirti singh frm baroda n i want to take admission in ld college so how to take admission is there any entrance exam or any conditons for admission
plzzz tell mee..
thank you
contact no: 9714089784
11th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I just completed my diploma from Anna university (chennai )and i want to take admission in L.D college .How can i take admission in this college?..
Please tell me.
Thanking you.
3rd August 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed diploma in plastic technology at Cipet & how to get admission in Ld college for further studies in Be (plastic technology).Mention the percentage required for your college!

Kindly tell me))-

Thanks & Regards
Abhilash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?