11th January 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India?

Hello team I am only 10th passed and doing job on MBA basis from last 2 year I want to join raw on under cop basis to serve best service to my country without any information my contact details is 9953515292 if there is any work for me plz contact me I am 26 year old
18th March 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

IN INDIA there is always required for a RAW Agent. I don't disagree with he/she but u will kept by foreign countries INDIAN government said he or she not are the citizens of India ....... that's really shit habbit to this ward of government.
6th September 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir everybody wants to join raw for serving our nation but I did want to join raw to save our land and people not only I want to save India but other countries so that they can say "INDIA is the BEST" .Moreover Iwant to join R&AW because I love Challenges.With due respect to you and our country.Jai Hind
26th September 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I am an INDIAN and its my duty to protect and keep my country safe. I want to be a RAW agent and I read in class X so, how can i join RAW?
22nd October 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Venkatesha ,I want to join to RAW ,now I am studying 2nd puc science, after puc level what I have to do, to job in raw as a secret agent also I know hind, English, Telugu and kannada languages, also I have knowledge in computers
22nd October 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become part of RAW and want to serve my country as a RAW agent. i have completed engineering in mechanical department though i know only army, naval, civil service are eligible but i want to join RAW. What should i do?
5th December 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to join RAW and I do not have any qualifications and I am secretive please let me know if I am capable
13th February 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am electronic &instrumentation engineer, i want to join RAW because i love my india .I want to works for my country,give me a one chance, i proved that i am perfect to RAW.
16th May 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Friends, my name is sudhir choudhary and my age is 19 year old and my height is 6'2 and weight is 80kg I love it very much so sir join me confidentially
18th May 2019, 10:08 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Candidates should possess good education from reputed University and should also have a grasp on one foreign language at least to become a RAW agent. To apply for Intelligence Bureau jobs candidates need to be under 56 years of age.

TO become IB officer:---

To become a group A officer in CBI, you must choose Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC and become an IPS officer. To join as Sub Inspector in CBI, you must go through SSC CGL examination. To become a Sub Inspector in Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI ), you must pass SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam.
30th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I really want to join raw I really want to serve my life to my country I am graduate from BA please just give me once chance to prove ....
Jai Hind
21st August 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Why can't a short height person join inAI as a RAW?
19th January 2020, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

I have only 12th pass degree with commerce stream and knowing fluent English language
16th April 2020, 07:15 PM
Altaf patel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
saleem if m nt wrong to become a RAW agent firstly we need to clear some IAS or IPS exam for that you can take any stream whether- humanities or maths sciece but keep surfing as it would provide you much updated and detailed info

-ashwarya chauhan
I love my country sir
24th April 2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I am ageneral civilian of 47 years, want to serve as an informer for the secret agencies of my country.
26th April 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to work for RAW . I love this job.
9th May 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Akshay Biswas . completed diploma in mechanical engineering,my dream is join raw, I want to save my country, I want to join raw,I don't know how to join raw,my phone number is 8670242309please join me..it is my humble request...
7th September 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standard sir/mam , i want to serve my nation and do something good , please tell me which stream i need to take after this year and what kind of degree i need to get to join RAW , RAW is my one and only goal ,please tell me what to do
regards
Abhideep
8th March 2022, 04:04 AM
Ramavath Ravi Naik

Exclamation Re: How To Become A RAW Agent In India? I am thinking Indian army but not reaching instapaper cells others ibpp Rao win an agent always coming but never go successful missions I like it or anything that my missions I will try to Indian I mean like In

I'm taking India request anything information please contact me Ravi Rathod sorry Ravi Nayak 773109 6408 animation contact with me please I request you sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?