23rd November 2014, 02:46 PM
indianlions1

Default Re: Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering

Hello sir,

Can you please help me by providing sample papers of GETCO Recruitment for EC engineering if possible ?
Email ID : [email protected]

Thanks in Advance !!
17th December 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering

Hello Sir,

Can you please help me by providing previous sample papers of GETCO recruitment for EC Engineers?
18th December 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Can you please help me by providing previous sample papers of DGVCL/UGVCL/MGVCL/PGVCL recruitment for ELETRIACL Engineers?
6th January 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can you please send ma pgvcl previous papers on my mail id "[email protected]"
11th February 2015, 10:03 AM

Default Model question papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering

hello sir,
will u please send me an exams paper of GETCO,ugvcl,pgvcl,mgvcl,dgvcl related with electronic and communication engineering on "[email protected]"[/QUOTE]
16th March 2015, 01:38 PM
Tvesha21

Dear sir, pls send me a previous papers of getco for an je vs electrical on my id [email protected]
2nd June 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
could you send me the sample papers of GETCO, UGVCL, PGVCL, DGVCL related to electronics and communication engineering.
my email id [email protected]

thanks in advance
6th June 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,please getco exam question papers for junior engineer of electrical stream and name of books on "[email protected]"
Thank you
12th June 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, can you send me pgvcl written exam question paper for electrical engineering
[email protected]
Please sir help me
24th June 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can you please send ma pgvcl previous papers for EC engineering on my mail id "[email protected]"
24th June 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can you please send ma pgvcl previous papers EC engineering on my mail id "[email protected]"
24th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Can you please send me pgvcl previous papers of EC engineering on my mail id "[email protected]"
1st July 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can you please help me by providing Previous years sample papers of PGVCL recruitment for Electronics and Communication Engineers ?
Email ID :[email protected]
21st July 2015, 04:23 PM

Please sir Last year getco, pgvcl, mgvcl paper send me on my mail id: [email protected]
15th October 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Can you please help me by providing previous sample papers of DGVCLrecruitment for Electrical Engineers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?