20th October 2011, 12:39 PM
memunu

?????????????

================================================== ======================

27th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Is a candidate completed graduation degree through correspondence, eligible to apply in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro or Accenture?

Hi
First of all it must be cleared that for what profile you want to go in IT companies.If you want to go as software developer or DBA(Database Adminstrator) than as a fresher you are not eligible to apply those companies.First you have to work for B or C grade companies after 1 or 2 years of experience you can be eligilble for those companies.Infosis, Wipro, Accenture etc. generally hires regular students from on campus or from internal reference. But if you go for BPO process in these IT companies than anytime you are eligible.To make a postion in IT sector coming thru distance mode can take atleast 1 to 2 year.
Even I am doing MCA final year from IGNOU and i know very well that These all companies which you mentioned in your question will not hire me in any case as a fresher but after some time of experience i will be eligible for those companies when i will have experience with skills.
31st July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a candidate completed graduation degree through correspondence, eligible to apply in IT companies like Infosys, Wipro or Accenture?

dear sir,
i completed BCA through distance education at 2008.and additionaly finished PHP/MYSQl program now..im looking for software programer job.so can i get job at below companies.
1.cognizant.
2.wipro.
3.KGISL.
4.BOSCH.
5.SATYAM.
6.TCS....
8th February 2013, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ?????????????

i have 7 yrs exp in IT as unix admin. can i apply for TCS and accenture.
22nd May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got 5 years of IT work exp.But my Degree is of distance mode.Till now i worked for level 3 companies.My question is weather MNCs will accept distance degrees.Is it possible for me to apply jobs in Level 5 companies
30th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i have 3 years experience of sap sd consultant but my graduation distance degree i am eligible Accenture & wipro, mindtree or not that company's accept distance degree or not?
24th March 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b'com graduation and m'ba in marketing management from distance learning Ksou and periyar university. I have 4 years of experience in Sap SD. so i want to know if i am eligible to join HCL ? What are the it companies i am eligible to join in Sap...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?