10th October 2019, 08:23 PM
Rrbsp

Additional courses need to be done to get core private jobs after B.Tech ECE?

I am graduate with B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) so, I would like to know about additional courses which I should do to get a core private jobs.

9th November 2019, 01:01 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Additional courses need to be done to get core private jobs after B.Tech ECE?

Coding: Coding is the most considerable skill of interview for engineering student. Candidates get extra marks during interview if they can able to code in various computers languages like C , C++, Python.
English efficiency: a good writing skill and communicating skill through English language also preferable.
So you can complete a course on coding or spoken English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?