28th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Amritsar Campus in GNDU after scoring 408501 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category

i belong to sc category . so can i get admission in amritsar campus gndu ? my rank is 408501 in aieee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech 1st year in GNDU Amritsar after getting 408501 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in Amritsar Campus after scoring 408501 rank? I belong to SC category
  3. Can I get a seat in GNDU, Amritsar through AIEEE? I have secured 156 marks in AIEEE
  4. When are the campus placements of GNDU Amritsar?
  5. What is the AIEEE cut off marks required to do B.Arch at GNDU, Amritsar? -- [New]
  6. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  8. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  9. Can i get any NIT after scoring 59 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  10. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
  11. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  13. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  14. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  15. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  16. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  17. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  18. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
17th July 2014, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Amritsar Campus in GNDU after scoring 408501 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category

Can i get gndu amritsar having all india rank 401995 and i belong to sikh sc category ??
12th July 2015, 03:46 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Amritsar Campus in GNDU after scoring 408501 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category

-> As you have mentioned, your rank is not very good. But do not lose hope according to the seats in reserved category you can get the admission in GNDU Amritsar campus. If you don't get the admission in university campus then you may get your seat in any college under GNDU.
->Eligibility Criteria:

- You must have passed +2 from any recognized Board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- You must have proof of your category so that you can get seat in reserved quota.
-Must have AIEEE rank sheet at the time of counselling.
-You must have 10th and +2 report cards and other required documents.

For further information please check the following attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guide.pdf(246.9 KB, 93 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?