3rd November 2011, 08:39 PM
Sanjaysarkar1983

Admission in B.Ed course in any university of West Bengal? Date of start of next session? Possibility for admission in current session?

I want to take admission in B.ed course from any university of west bengal.When the next session will start? Is there any possibility to take admission in current session?

Related Questions:
  1. When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?
  2. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University? -- [New]
  3. When class 7 admission forms will be available in Kolkata for 2016 session?
  4. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  5. When should I apply for admission in IMS Indore? Date of CET entrance test and when will the session start?
  6. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  7. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed exam for this year session?
  8. Need information about Economic Honours best four subjects in DU?
  9. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  10. How can I get admission in D.Ed? I have 2 years experience
  11. What is the last date for B.Ed session? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to get admission in Class 3 at St. Xavier's Collegiate School for latest session?
  13. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  14. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  15. Last date of admission in B.Com Part 1 for this new session?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Age limit for ITI training offer post?
27th January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed course in any university of West Bengal? Date of start of next session? Possibility for admission in current session?

I want to take admission in B.ed course from any university of west bengal.When the next session will start? Is there any possibility to take admission in current session?
1st March 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed course in any university of West Bengal? Date of start of next session? Possibility for admission in current session?

What is the date of admission on B.Ed course? what is the admission procedure?
7th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

is there any relaxation of marks for obc ?
15th January 2017, 09:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course. The duration of this course is two years. For admission in B.ed course you have to passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed course is 50%.

The name of best college for you are given below.

=> RABINDRA BHARATI UNIVERSITY

=> UNIVERSITY OF KALYANI

=> UNIVERSITY OF BURDWAN

=> WEST BENGAL STATE UNIVERSITY

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of B.Ed session start is first or second week of August 2017 so that you are not eligible to get admission in current going session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?