4th May 2011, 11:43 AM
tukuna

Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?

My friend Kanhu Charan Pradhan completed his graduation in the year 2003 having 48 % and he is physically handicaped, wants to get admission in B ED from Jammu Kashmir University. Please sugget me on the below email Id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  3. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  5. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  6. How may I take admission in B.Ed At Jammu Kashmir University? I'm physically handicapped and have 48% marks in B.A (history hons)
  7. Eligibility for B.Ed admission in Jammu Kashmir University?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  9. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  10. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  11. Can I get a government job after doing B.A from Vinayaka Mission University? Can I take admission for B.Ed in Jammu University?
  12. Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for B.ed admission in Jammu and Kashmir university? I've done B.A from DU with 40% marks
  14. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University -- [New]
  15. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  17. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  18. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
15th January 2012, 12:41 PM
krishnasolanki

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?

tes you are eligible for B.ED programme from jammu kashmir university, their eligible criteria is of 40%, and their should be relaxation for physical handicapped.
you can get the latest entry dates and syllabus from their official website:

http://www.jammuuniversity.in

good luck.
22nd May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?

Can I get admission in jammu and kashmir university for B.ED. I have completed my graduation in year 2000 in B.COM with 45% from delhi university
15th July 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

My wife completed his graduation in the year 2007 having 49.75 % wants to get admission in B ED from Jammu Kashmir University. Please sugget me on the below email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?