29th April 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University is possible without qualifying B-CAT exam?

I want to get admission in mca shortly in bharati vidyapeeth university, delhi. But I wasn't aware of that B-CAT exam and so i couldn't apply for it.. so my question is that, is there still any chance for me to get admission in MCA there? Please help asap!

30th April 2017, 08:38 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth University is possible without qualifying B-CAT exam?

To be eligible for admission to MCA course in Bharati Vidyapeeth University, the below conditions to be fulfilled.

1. Candidates should have secured 50% marks in graduation from any recognised university (for SC/ST students it was 45%)
2. Candidates should have maths as subject at XII level or higher level.
3. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria should apply for the B-CAT (All India Entrance Test ) conducted by University. Based on the merit in B-CAT exam candidate will get admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth University.

In your case you didn't attended the entrance exam B-CAT. Hence, there is no possibility to get admission to MCA in Bharati Vidyapeeth University.

But there is only 1% chance. If you know any one of University People, they may recommend you for admission if any seats are open or not filled
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?