6th August 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BPharma is possible if failed in Biology but overall pass?

Sir I want to ask a question about b pharma, can i get admission in b.pharma i m from science stream but i m fail in biology but in chemistry and physics pass and also others subject i m pass and my result says that i m
pass can i get admission in b.pharma?

7th August 2021, 11:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BPharma is possible if failed in Biology but overall pass?

°°° No, you are not eligible for B Pharmacy course, if you have failed in Biology but overall you are pased because Biology is a mandatory subject in order to apply for B Pharmacy course so, you need to pass Biology subject to be eligible for B. pharmacy course otherwise you are not eligible.
In order to be eligible for this course, the applicant should have qualified 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognised Institution and they should have studied physics, chemistry biology/mathematics at plus two level.
8th August 2021, 03:35 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in BPharma is possible if failed in Biology but overall pass?

No, for admission in the graduation course, you have to first pass all the subjects.

Particularly for BPharma, you should get passed in Biology as it is the only requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?