14th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Germany is possible for Manufacturing having 5.5 in IELTS and 65% in Mechanical stream?

I have IELTS 5.5. can i get admission in Germany for Manufacturing with 65% in the stream of mechanical. I
can speak deutsch. I have certified with A1 & A2 certification from goethe institute bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  5. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  7. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  9. Admission criteria for MS in Manufacturing or in Dimensional Metrology from Germany or Switzerland?
  10. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  11. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  12. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  13. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  15. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  16. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
  17. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  18. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
21st July 2017, 10:00 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Admission in Germany is possible for Manufacturing having 5.5 in IELTS and 65% in Mechanical stream?

All right,for the admission in Germany for higher studies you need to clear IELTS and have to take bands according to the requirement of germany. And for this,you have full knowledge about the bands required for Germany.

So,let you know that for the candidate who want to do undergraduate course in Germany,he/she has to get overall 6.0 bands atleast 5.5 band s in each module.

And for an graduate course, the candidate has to take overall 6.0 or 6.5 bands and having no band less than 6.0 in each module.

So, it is not possible to you to take admission in Germany because you just have 5.5 bands overall in IELTS which is not sufficient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?