12th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Aazar

Admission in NIT Uttrakhand after getting 38th state rank under OBC quota? Courses which I can get?

Sir, please tell me whether i can get admission in NIT UTTRAKHAND after getting 38th state rank under obc quota? And kindly also mention the courses which i shall get.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT, Nagpur through Home State quota with 128 marks in JEE Main and 90% in Board exam? Expected rank through OBC and female quota? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  3. Will I get admission in NIT through state quota after scoring 16733 in general and 225 in state?
  4. Will I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand in CS branch after scoring 81819 AIR?
  5. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 13669 in OBC quota?
  6. How to get admission in NIT Surathkal?
  7. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  8. Can I get NIT after scoring 82 in JEE mains in OBC category
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi? I have scored 85000 AIR
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi? I have scored 85000 AIR
  11. Will I get in NIT Trichy through state quota after scoring 1693? Is there any state quota for IIIT D&M Kancheepuram?
  12. In which Government and Private colleges can I get after scoring 2000 state rank in AIEEE(UP) under OBC quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get NIT trichy after scoring 472 in Tamilnadu and CAT rank of 117?
  14. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get NIT Kurukshetra after scoring 82 in JEE mains in OBC category
  16. Am I eligible for home state quota of Trichy after scoring 192 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? Will I get a seat in NIT Trichy?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar Under Home State Quota after scoring 145618 in AIEEE and 98008 in open category?
  18. Can I get CSE or ECE in any of the colleges after scoring overall rank of 153752?
13th June 2011, 10:50 AM
tiwari ayush

Thumbs up Re: Admission in NIT Uttrakhand after getting 38th state rank under OBC quota? Courses which I can get?

yes surely u will get admission in NIT Uttrakhand as ur state rank is good in almost each and every steam
13th June 2011, 04:44 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in NIT Uttrakhand after getting 38th state rank under OBC quota? Courses which I can get?

Defianately you can take admission in NIT uttrakhand.

In uttrakhand opening and closing rank deatails of 2010 in obc category is 29000 to 40,000.

You can take admission in any one of the below branch:-
Electrical and telecommunication
Electrical and electronics
Computer science.

AIEEE: 2010 - Opening Rank & Closing Rank Engineering StreamRound No.: --select-- 1 2 3 4 5 Quota: Both All India Home State Institute Name: All Assam University, Silcher Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Technology & Management, Gwalior Bhagwant University, Ajmer (Rajasthan) Birla Institute of Technology (F), Deogarh Birla Institute of Technology (F), Patna Birla Institute of Technology (F), Ranchi Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh Birla Institute of Technology, Patna Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar IAMR College of Engineering, Meerut IIIT D&M, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi Indian Institute of Information Technology (Amethi Campus) Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Bilaspur(C.G) J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad Jagannath University, Jaipur (Rajasthan) Jayoti Vidyapeeth. Women's University, Jaipur Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur(Rajasthan) Lovely Professional University, Punjab Mahatma Jyotiroa Phule University, Jaipur (Rajasthan) Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal Mewar University, Rajasthan Mizoram University, Aizawl Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad National Institute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal National Institute of Technology, Agartala National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh National Institute of Technology, Calicut National Institute of Technology, Delhi National Institute of Technology, Durgapur National Institute of Technology, Goa National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra National Institute of Technology, Manipur National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya National Institute of Technology, Mizoram National Institute of Technology, Nagaland National Institute of Technology, Patna National Institute of Technology, Puducherry National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of Technology, Rourkela National Institute of Technology, Sikkim National Institute of Technology, Silchar National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand National Institute of Technology, Warangal National Institution of Technology, Srinagar Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacture, Jabalpur Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat Sharda University, Greater Noida Shobhit University, Meerut (UP) Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, J&K Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur Tezpur University, Tezpur Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur Branch Name: All Computer Science & Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering Electrical & Electronics Engineering Round NoQuotaInstitute NameBranch nameOP RankOPPH RankSC RankSCPH RankST RankSTPH RankOB RankOBPH RankOpenCloseOpenCloseOpenCloseOpenCloseOpenCloseO penCloseOpenCloseOpenClose1HSNational Institute of Technology, UttarakhandComputer Science & Engineering912714660006984188167001596941619260035 452469144684334684331HSNational Institute of Technology, UttarakhandElectronics & Communication Engineering113331686400620539276800137353137353002 282445620001HSNational Institute of Technology, UttarakhandElectrical & Electronics Engineering149761868300829748629800125417125417002 93314478200
13th June 2011, 07:57 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in NIT Uttrakhand after getting 38th state rank under OBC quota? Courses which I can get?

dear friend,
your state rank under OBC quota is pretty good. But getting into NIT would be difficult task with this rank. It might be possible if you have a good rank in general category.
If by chance you get an admission over there you might not get a good stream.
for more details please check last year counselling results of AIEEE.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?