22nd November 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?

what is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in postgraduation of mathematics and mca in shibpur be college

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  2. Admission in Jadavpur or Shibpur Engineering college in CSE/CE/ME/EEE after scoring 2232 rank in the Engineering College?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  4. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  5. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  6. Can I get admission in Shibpur or Jadoppur Engineering college after scoring 2271 in SC?
  7. Can I get admission in Shibpur Engineering College with a rank of 1000 in WBJEE?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What is hte procedure of MCA admission government college?
  10. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  11. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  12. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  14. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  15. M.Tech in Jadavpur or Shibpur via distance self financed mode after B.Tech in CSE
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in MCA? -- [New]
  17. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
30th November 2010, 12:00 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?

dear friend
the first criteria is that you should have done graduation with good marks
next is that you should submit the admission forms in the format which the college administration specifies. and all the notifications would be done in the leading newspapers and in the local television channels. so just be alert to catch every single detail regarding this.
well, i am afraid to say that, the admission procedure for this session is completed for msc. just check out from the official website for all the other details
http://www.becs.ac.in/soms_vc.html

hope you would get all your queries answered. God bless you.
29th December 2010, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in postgraduation of mathematics and mca in shibpur be college
You should have a graduation with excellent marks. The selection of candidates will be based on the merit. You should submit an application form to the college in to the relevant courses. Please visit the official website to get more information.
27th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I WNAT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MCA. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.
25th March 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i score 8537 in gate i want take admission in m tech in cs in shibpur/jadavpur .please tell me details.
10th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply to get admission in msc in maths in 2011 in shibpur college?
14th May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in M.Sc. in mathematics BESU
12th October 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply to get admission in mca in shibpur college in 2012. If any score in jeca is required?

Kindly reply.
26th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whether i will be eligible to get admission in M.scmathematics without mathematics as a honours subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?