20th May 2011, 06:39 PM
ananthigiri

Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?

hello sir/mam,

i want to know what is the procedure to apply B.Ed?
when will the admission opens in government college?
is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions...?

please inform me at [email protected]

this help will be very helpful for me and my career..

thank u

regards
ananthi a

13th July 2011, 11:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?

Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education.

It is a one year course.

B.Ed Correspondence or Distance Learning is also available in various Institutes and is of 2 Years duration.

Eligibility:

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.

Fee structure:

The total fee structure for B.ed course will cost around Rs.25,000 - Rs. 30,000/-.

Admission Procedure:

You have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and universities for admission in various teaching institutions.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-july. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.

The exam consists of :
Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states.

You have to go through practical training courses, apart form theory classes.

Some Institutes where you can pursue this course are:

1. Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.

2. Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi.

3. Bangalore University.

4. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.

5. Panjab University, Chandigarh.

6. St. Alphosa's College of Education, Hyderabad.

7. Shree S. N. Shukla B.Ed. College, Rajkot.

8. University of Kashmir, Srinagar.

9. University of Mumbai.

10. Vivekananda College of Education, Tamil Nadu.
18th July 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?

2011 BEd conclling result from which college
13th August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

information about B.ed from Allama Iqbal open university 2011
20th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i complited my graduation in yashwantra chawan mukt vidhyaphith i want admission in b ed just i want
information about application forms and date my email id [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i have given management cet i want to do regular course is there affiliated colleges in mumbai please inform me as possible my email id [email protected]
thank u.....
5th September 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir what about correspondence b.ed 2011 I have submit form in march 11 when will be counselling
10th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

admission opening date of 2011-2012
6th October 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when will allama iqbal open .. b ed admission 2011 open again
26th November 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i wana ask about b.ed. maine form bhi fill nahi kiya kya mai ab december main admission le sakti hoon mujhe abhi answer btao pl z
26th November 2011, 08:50 PM
mahi 16

yes you can do B.ED.
only you have to clear the entrance exam.

entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.

you can do either regular or correspondence B.ED.
1.REGULAR B.ED can be done from
DEHLI UNIVERSITY
MP UNIVERSITY
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
CCS UNIVERSITY
many more university
2.CORRESPONDENCE B.ED can be done from
Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
ignou
KEEP READING NEWSPAPERS FOR THE APPLY FOR EXAM OF THE B.ED
11th January 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

when will the admission open from b ed in allama iqbal univercity
4th February 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY IN 2012
6th February 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me whne B.ED admision open
9th April 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i m from mumbai and i want to give bed entrance from banglore it will be possible?if possible how i fill the form and i got 52.73% in my graduation (bsc-maths)
3rd June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

MY FRIEND MISSED HIS FINAL ADMISSION FOR B ED THE EXAMINATION WILL BE IN NOVEMBER 2012 WHAT WE DO NOW PLEASE GIVE US AGOOD ADVISE
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKS
REGARD
ABBAS
8th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

can we applied for b.ed admission after intermediate?
8th July 2012, 06:55 PM
ankur bana

Hello,
To apply forB.Edthe minimum qualification required is graduation from any recognized university.The minimum percentage required is 45%.If you have pass the graduation with good percentage.
. The duration of course is2 years.There are lot of institutions are offering this type of courses some of them are:1.Osmania University2. Delhi University3.Indraprasth University4.DY Patil University5.Punjab University6.St Xaviercollegeof
8th July 2012, 06:57 PM
ankur bana

Hello,
To apply forB.Edthe minimum qualification required is graduation from any recognized university.The minimum percentage required is 45%.If you have pass the graduation with good percentage.
. The duration of course is2 years.There are lot of institutions are offering this type of courses some of them are:1.Osmania University2. Delhi University3.Indraprasth University4.DY Patil University5.Punjab University6.St Xaviercollegeof
17th April 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam...
maine b.com(pass) 45% du se ki hai.aur main ab b.ed krna chahti hu.plz mujhe delhi ke private and govt.colleges ke naam aur last date of submission aur fee structure bataye.i dnt hv teaching experience.
shobha
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?