27th December 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for class 11th in Sainik School, Nalanda

Sir, I am presently studying in class 10th and I want to take admission in class 11 in Sainik School, Nalanda. Then how can I apply for the admission in this school and how much is the fees for 11th and 12th class?

31st December 2018, 12:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for class 11th in Sainik School, Nalanda

Entrance examination is not conducted for the admission in the std 11th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 11th.

Entrance examination is only conducted for admission in std VIth and Std IXth. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the admission test, physical test and interview for the admission in the school.
31st December 2018, 01:25 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Admission procedure for class 11th in Sainik School, Nalanda

The admissions at the Sainik schools are conducted for two age groups- one for admission in class VI and the other for admission in class IX. The exams are held annually for both these classes through all India examinations. There are some very specific eligibility criteria for each of these two classes. Any candidate clearing such exam will be then placed in any of the 25 sainik schools in India. Candidates who are below 14 years but have completed 13 years are allowed to get admission in Class 9. Once the eligibility criteria have been met, every application form needs to be submitted with the payment of registration fees of Rs. 400/- for general category students and Rs. 250/- for SC and ST students. So there is no provision to get admission in class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?